• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PikaSnaps Animated Pokemon BW Pokemon Sig Shop!

Do you like my Sigs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    Here you ask what Pokemon You want For Your Signature, and what you want on them!
    Here is what you fill out:
    Pokemon:
    Text:
    Thanks To Nintendo For the Animations!
    These animations are all on the site Arkeis.com.
    Here is an Example:
    PikaSnaps Animated Pokemon BW Pokemon Sig Shop!

He can Be out of control sometimes..

Last edited:

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i would like to have a houndoom on my sig, (even though its not a b/w pokemon.) nvm. i want hydreigon

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    this is the first time ive heard about that website, thanks now i know. :)

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
    ... and your usertitle kinda says you make them. and you made a thread where you post them and called it a shop.

stealing is bad kids

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    Ok, I am not stealing these, i am not Saying there mine, And I just make sigs Using the Pokemon on that site, and they are supposed to have text!

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    ... and your usertitle kinda says you make them. and you made a thread where you post them and called it a shop.

stealing is bad kids

Yes thats true, well then give credits to the original maker on the first post.

oh, so you download them on to your computer, then upload them on an image host so people can use them as signatures?

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
    no. you're linking the images from arkeis' archives. there is no text. you took the sprites, made a 'shop' with them, and are calling them signatures. that's completely different from a shop.

edit: maybe if you read the page you got them from? clowcardruler, metaflygon08, jefelin, gun6, denebe87, and dotsarecool were ripping them.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    I put Text in them By typing it in. Look at the first post!

what you can do is download the sprites on to your cpu and upload them on an image hosting website, then you can send them to people as sigs.

if you dont know the people who made them, give credit to the website that uploaded them first. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back