• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PikaSnaps Animated Pokemon BW Pokemon Sig Shop!

Do you like my Sigs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    you might want to change the "bw animation maker" below your username (it sounds like your stealing them), change it and its all good. :)

lol "hello im good"

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    Heres another one:
    PikaSnaps Animated Pokemon BW Pokemon Sig Shop!

Im Green! But im a bug...

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    but in thread 'ban the person above you' you told me YOU made them. you are actually doing what that person said not to do :/

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    ... and so you keep doing it.

Arkeis might of put the animation online, but the real owners of the sprites are Nintendo. So I don't thin kthey deserrve credit if they weren't the ones who made the originals.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Ummmm... this isn't signature making. You're taking a sprite and adding unfunny text next to it or under it. Aragornbird, who runs Arkeis, also asks you to not hotlink his images. If you want to use his sprites, you need to save them to your computer and upload them somewhere like imgur or photobucket. So you didn't even read his rules there while not reading them here either. You're causing a lot of trouble around here the last few days. Shape up or you might be heading for a warning or an infraction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back