• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Hmm i would like a shiny glalie.
    In return i could let you clone some of my legends.
    Just please make sure i get them back :)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    I can donate you some of my legit Pokemon to clone if you would give them back...I have the birds (from Platinum) and Giratina, and Darkrai...I have the three elves (Mesprite and Uxie and Azelf), and Shaymin...and an Arceus..if you don't need them it's okay. But I do have legit of most of the legendaries...I think the only one I hacked was Regigigas, which I'm not offering because he is hacked lol. I have Dialga and Palkia too.

So I was wondering if you have any Skuntank...I didn't see any but if you just have some random Tanks let me know.

EDIT: I the only legit shiny Pokemon I have is Buizel...he's my baby, I'd let you clone him if you'd give him back to me...and could you tell me if I need to change there names back to the original name, because I nicknamed all of them.

Back