• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinball re-vamps-Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    im back!
    rwar!
    with more!
    good news, i found koffing, re-vamped it and got going on more!
    here are all ive done so far!
    Pinball re-vamps-Revival

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Love them all, my only advixce is more black in the outline, but that's entirley up to you if ya wanna.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    lol, i kept getting told not to put black outlines in the lat thread xD
    but ill try to balance it out.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That's because people think that it looks better without black, but the offical sprites always use black, but not default, the hue settings should be:
    Red: 20
    Blue: 20
    Green: 20
    That gives you the perfect black.

Hope that's somewhat helpful.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Wow mazil, these keep on getting better and better.

They are look pretty awesome in fact, keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    will do~
    im just wondering what happend to hyperion.....
    thanks for the blacky info vat-man!
    and ray.... thank you so much! ^^
    *remembers you from last thread*

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hehe, yeah. Work and school has been alittle crazy for me. If you want I can get you all te ones I worked on, not much has been done since the last time.Tomorrow I am not going to school so while I work on projects I'll do some more revamps.
    About yours though, the only one I don't like is koffing, don't know why. It may be the smog but it just looks kinda out of place next to all the others.

Years
    Wow, usally I can pick faults, but I can't this time, keep up the great work!!! hehe, I love the warturtle picture, it's so cute! (although, I reckon you should ad just a bit more shading on the venasour!)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Here are the ones i finished from awhile ago Mazil. I will start doing more when i get some down time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    @ I.C:
    gawd, thanks for noticing o.o!
    *hadnt seen that* i'll fix that one up right away!!!!
    @Hyperion:
    lolz, d/w take your time on them, its not like homework or anything, and you dont have to do it!
    i mean, if you dont want to just say, i only asked you becasue you said you wanted to before.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I'll do them, gives me something to do after homework or when I don't want to do homework.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Pinball re-vamps-Revival

there, took in consider ation of all comments, more shading on the venasur and more black use in my more recent works.
    the last four are new additions! ^^, enjoy~
    (c&c greatly appriciated as usual)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    They look really good, Mazil. It would be nice to see all of the originals to compare them to the revamps, but from what I can see, these look well done. Adding black into the outlines added a lot more depth. Once again, well done. Keep up the nice work. XD

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Mazilwolf, this is Fantastic work! You could make excellent trainer cards with this lot! Very well done!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Mazil..I am going to go ahead and do some tomorrow sinec I don't have work. Sorry I have not been able to do so many in a long time.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I was gonna ask, what about Pinball R/S or were they in revamped style?, and it makes you wonder what D/P or even G/S pokemon would look like...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back