• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinkerton's Shinies, Events, Legends and more!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    The following is a list of all the Pokemon I have. At the end, I will include a want list. All of the Pokemon appear in the most accurate category, and no same Pokemon appears twice. I will add items in a bit. Will trade any one of my wants for any one of my pokemon!

Want List
    Spoiler:

- I can provide eggs for any breedable Pokemon you see on my list.

-I am on a schedule, so Im not always available

-Key: # - Name, Level, Nature, (What event), Where they originated (whether it was where the egg hatched or what game they were caught, HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed, gender, (UT)

- (h) denotes if it was caught illegally (ie. Catching another trainers pokemon, fake, etc.) Only the ones I know for sure are put up as fake.

NEW: White Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Rare
    Spoiler:

Very Rare
    Spoiler:

Extremely Rare
    Spoiler:

Starters
    Spoiler:

Fossil
    Spoiler:

Non-Legendary Events
    Spoiler:

Non-Event Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Legendary Events
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Notable Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Its looking like I'm having trouble with wi-fi, so I probably wont be able to trade right now. Ill let you know if and when I can

nvm, looks like it could be working, whats your FC?

Last edited:
    Years
    i want this 385 - Jirachi, Lv 5, Timid, GAMESTP, Soulsilver, 25/13/15/15/15/17, UT
    I offer a Shiny Charmander UT.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    giorgos. i have a 30 29 17 21 24 30 one for trade UT level 54 GAMESTP. want it?

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
    im interested in
    Ho-oh, Lv 100, Docile, 10ANIV, Ruby
    i have a faraway island mew i can trade ya!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Do you want anything else as well, Id love to trade for the shiny dogs from gamestop (I can clone)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Well I want the Faraway too. How about my ho-oh for Faraway, then I clone the three dogs

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Yeah sure. I've gotta get set up, Ill PM you when Im ready, shouldnt be more than 10 mins from now

Back