• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pip, Pip Piplup!~ Piplup Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Can I join? I like the piplup line. =] Also I made this, but it's a bit old:

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    yay!^^ More members are coming!^^

What made you fall in love with Piplup?
    Well It's just so cute and chubby =3 It looks soo pinchable,also i normally love penguins.

Years
    Welcome! ^^ I'll add you now! I like the banner! Mind if I post it up with the others?
    -Well, It's a water type so that was the 1st thing that won me over. It's so cuuuute & Dawn has 1! ^-^

Years
    Welcome! ^^ I'll add you now! I like the banner! Mind if I post it up with the others?
    -Well, It's a water type so that was the 1st thing that won me over. It's so cuuuute & Dawn has 1! ^-^

You may. ;]

IT'S A CUTE LITTLE BIRD! I love Torchic and Piplup because they're such cute little birdies. ^w^

~A.R

Years
    Welcome! ^^ I'll add you right away! & Anastasia, thanks for the banner usage! ^^
    so, What is everyone's faveorite form of the piplup/primplup/empoleon family?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    You mean which is my favorite out of the evo line?
    It would be Empoleon it's defense is just so high,plus it seems nice to hug a fat penguin!^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I think i got it right here's the userbar.

Edit:Nooo! It doesn't work! v.v I'll find out soon...I hope x.x

Years
    XD no worries!
    Anyway, how would you train your piplup? would you make it a die-hard battler? or maybe a soft sided contest battler?

Years
    I would raise my piplup to be a hardcore powerhouse for water.

it would distract people with it's decieveing cuteness,
    and HYDRO PUMP thier pokemon. XD

XD Sounds like a good plan! ^^ I'd totally do the same thing!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    how would you train your piplup? would you make it a die-hard battler? or maybe a soft sided contest battler?
    I don't know! >.<
    I like both alot,I know! It will battle in the Contests^^

Years
    Here's another topic, Would you want piplup to evolve? or would you keep it as a cute addition to your team?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Would you want Piplup to evolve? or would you keep it as a cute addition to your team?
    I'd want it to evolve and all,but it might not want to.x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back