• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piplup46 at your service

Piplup46

Water Pokemon are the best
Years
  • Hi guys my name is Piplup46. I recently began watching pokemon again after being away from the fandom for 6 years. I'm amazed that pokemon is still around. I was one of the original fans of the show and game way back in 1999. Almost 10 years have passed since then. I love the new season of Pokemon called Diamond and Pearl.

Years
  • Hi! A lot of people would be shocked at your age but there is someone here who is 25!So anyway have fun here at PC

I know..... You are 23!!!

Mm, as long as the generations of children keep increasing, Pokemon will most likely stay alive. Perhaps Satoshi has children to take over for him when he dies, being the creator of Pokemon, after all...

Anyways, nice username~ Piplup is an awesome Water-type Pokemon (and one of the few Water types I actually like ^^').

And age doesn't really matter. Once a Pokefan, always a Pokefan~ *been playing since Yellow was released, as that was my first game*
    Well yeah cos I hope I still love pokemon when become like 87!

Welcome to PC!

Yep,Pokemon has been around for more than 10 years.

Have fun!
    Yup...It better still be on when I am 87...OR ELSE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    welcome piplup46 !!!

I am suprized you did not realize that pokemon is still going !

Piplup46

Years
  • I'm not 46. I combined the month and day I was born along with the name of my favorite pokemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Mm, as long as the generations of children keep increasing, Pokemon will most likely stay alive. Perhaps Satoshi has children to take over for him when he dies, being the creator of Pokemon, after all...

Anyways, nice username~ Piplup is an awesome Water-type Pokemon (and one of the few Water types I actually like ^^').

And age doesn't really matter. Once a Pokefan, always a Pokefan~ *been playing since Yellow was released, as that was my first game*

Piplup46

Years
  • Thank you. And does anyone know when viz will release pokemon johto journey dvds

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

Yep,Pokemon has been around for more than 10 years.

Have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Thank you. And does anyone know when viz will release pokemon johto journey dvds
    I was under the impression they already had. :o
    Maybe I'm thinking of a different Johto DVD set, but you may find answers in the Pokémon TV Show and Movies section. ;D

Wow, you really just found Pokémon again?
    Was it just the anime you hadn't seen in a while or did you not know the entire Pokémon franchise still existed?
    (I suppose it is considered to have a cult-following, but I have seen commercials for the TCG and video games within the last couple of years...)

Well, either way it's great to meet another fan from back in the day. I'm sure you have quite a lot of catching up to do, but it should be pretty fun discovering what has changed over the last few years.

Have fun!

Back