• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Duel Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I'd like to be at-least informed. >:
Anyway, I'll go for it, aslong as it's not fakemon.

Years
Okay. So here is how it's going to go down.

Chesu and I will duel first while Ben and Conan will be on the waiting list. Spherical Ice's duel with Froslass is going to be ending soon too.

The reason I decided Chesu and I will duel first is because Conan said he's lacking some free time, so I think Ben and him can wait a few days until Spherical Ice's duel ends which is in three days I believe.

Years
Hello once again duelists,
Another duel ended, the duel between Froslass and Spherical specifically.

In this round, our two duelists had to sprite according the theme 'Devamping Issues.' This theme basically means that they'll have to devamp a Pokémon from the Isshu region.

The Winner

The winner for this duel is..

Froslass_Maniac!
Froslass' Devamp of Waruvile wins this duel! It won most votes over and ended up with 12 votes meaning a 5 point lead in the end.
5cdmp0.jpg

Congratulations!

Also an honourable mention to Spherical Ice for his Darumakka devamp with 7 votes.
j5jlfq.jpg

Take a look at the thread of their duel for comments and results.
Alright this means a duel ended so Ben's and Conan's duel may begin if they still wish to. Look forward to an upcoming intense duel everyone between Chesu and I.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Ben. VS Conan
Logeidan VS Chesu
Me VS ???

I'd like to duel too, I'm happy to duel anyone as long as they're not insanely awesome with mad skills in the realm of pixel art.

Also, congrats Frosslass :)

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
You should choose your own opponent... look through recent posts in the showcase / discussion thread or personal showcase threads that have been updated recently and find someone around your skill level, then send them a PM. :D

Years
The voting thread for the duel between Chesu and I is posted, so go cast your vote at the thread!
In this duel there were simple restrictions,
The theme was that we had to just choose any Pokémon and do a scratch repose of it. The dimensions are 80x80.
Chesu
duel3.png

Logiedan
15cinw0.jpg

Remember to cast your vote and also a special thanks to Abnegation for hosting this duel!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I'll duel you. You can pick the theme as long as it is not a revamp, devamp, or fusion project. Send me idea for a theme if you are up for the duel.

Ben. VS Conan
Logeidan VS Chesu
Me VS ???

I'd like to duel too, I'm happy to duel anyone as long as they're not insanely awesome with mad skills in the realm of pixel art.

Also, congrats Frosslass :)

I'll duel you! You pick theme, as long as it is not revamp,devamp, or fusion.

Last edited:
Years
Well, that duel between Chesu and I came to an end. The winner was Mogurew/Moguryuu which was my entry.

Logiedan
15cinw0.jpg

If you'd like to see and read extra details, comments and results, go take a look at the thread!
Now that it's over, a new duel will be started presently between altariaking and -ty-. Stay tuned, everyone.​

Years
Seeing as how many people are looking for duels, i've made a new section to the first post called 'Available Duelists.' Therefore there will be a list that will be frequently updated for duelists looking for a duel.
Here's the current list:

[a id]duelist[/a id]Available Duelists

1. dragonite149
2. Them Bones
3. No duelist.

Be sure to read the first post for a bit more detail.
---------------

I've gone and PM'd altariaking and -ty- awhile ago and sent them the theme and the restrictions:
Theme:
Adorablizing
The theme is basically making a pre-evolution for an existing Pokémon, but this time i've added Pokémon restrictions.
The Pokémon they are only allowed to choose for their pre-evolution are:
556.png
618.png
626.png
621.png

Let's wait and see what their choices are and their entries. The thread will be up soon, hopefully.

Years
I'm too lazy to type it all out.
Rules said:
SPAM is not allowed.
Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages are posts with little relevance to a thread. Members are not allowed to create posts that are devoid of content or invaluable text.

Posts must have at least 25 characters and 4 words.
All posts are required to have 4 words. The community has a physical 25-character limit to each post. No exceptions are given to this rule, and no one is allowed to override the limit (no "*stupid character limit*", filler text or anything like that), except for in forums which have a description saying you can. The Diamond and Pearl Battling and Trade forums, for example, permit it.
I don't know if you're wanting to duel him (though I see it's a bit obvious you do) but can you please specify and follow the rules?

Years
Alright so we have another duel starting soon between Spacial Sage and Them Bones. Stay tuned, everyone. (that was quick)
------------------------------------

Available Duelists

1. dragonite149
2. No duelist.

Updated list.

Years
Available Duelists

1. dragonite149
2. Sora's Nobody (Challenged by Froslass_Maniac, waiting for confirmation.)
3. No duelist.

Here's the updated list,

Years
Alright, you two will be on the waiting list.
Also, if you two want to consult what kind of theme(scratches, fusions, Non-Pokémon related, etc.) you'd like to do you can go ahead and then PM me on what you concluded on.
Current list:

Available Duelists

1. No duelist.

Also, i'm going to say that i'll manually remove duelists that don't get a duel in a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back