• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
    Thats cool vatti like teh effort. Alex i love teh guy you did its really good gut the blades could be fixed, ps if you want my stuff from gaia pm me.

Years
    hey, i just did some of my custom, Sayga
    Pixel Art Lounge
    please rate c+c welcome.https://photobucket.com/albums/a166/evee_lady/?action=view&current=Saygamypet.jpg

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    I hope no-one steals my sprites, or ill have to get out my rebellion sword and stab them (just kidding lol, but sereosly please dont steal my sprites)

anyways ive been bored so im gonna make some sprites...
    Pixel Art Lounge

Can someone rate this one as well in a 1-10 scale :D :D :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Blazin Espio said:
    vaati doesn't mind people using his base :P
    it's not my base, the style's based on mine, Valdy asked me before he released it.

Pixel Art Lounge

well it got one comment, anyone care to make it 2?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    _Alex_ said:
    Only one comment. D: Comment,now.
    wow, I only just saw it, I really like the hair(cuz it's sorta like mine :p) and the anatomy, shading's quite good, the wings look too much like blades though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back