• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    Wow...Those are pretty good! The dolphin's body bugs me a little, for some reason. 9.5/10!

Okay, my first totally scratch sprite.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    !!! Any comments?

great job on it. sorry no one gave you a comment it was perfect.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    Wow...Those are pretty good! The dolphin's body bugs me a little, for some reason. 9.5/10!

Okay, my first totally scratch sprite.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    !!! Any comments?
    Ew,black outlines. Nice sprites but the outlines ruin it.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Dme Ace Tucker

I present to you (since I couldn't find any Overworld I made my own) Dome Ace Tucker!!!!
    I still haven't finished his sprite sheet but it would be most useful if any of you can point me in a directrion where to find Battle Frontier Overworlds please or ripped them off a game, well anyways here it is
    V
    V
    V
    V

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    hey, I just made a revamp of the Pikachu OW from yellow, what do you guys think? how can I improve it?

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    the revamps need a bit more shading, but theyre good, also, the chaos are great, but I don't really like that area of spriting, no real purpose

revamps: 7/10

Just a bump, if a post covers one up people don't tend to see it:
    Swizzler121 said:
    hey, I just made a revamp of the Pikachu OW from yellow, what do you guys think? how can I improve it?

Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: just made a james OW
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Ok
    Eevee Lady: Chaos are about 9/10
    Swizzler: Pikachu revamps 7/10 I think it needs more shading
    eeveelady: More Chaos great 6/10 really needs shading
    Swizzler: James are really good 9/10

Keep it up peoplz

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Swizzler121 said:
    the revamps need a bit more shading, but theyre good, also, the chaos are great, but I don't really like that area of spriting, no real purpose

revamps: 7/10

Just a bump, if a post covers one up people don't tend to see it:

EDIT: just made a james OW
    Pixel Art Lounge

just bumping, want more feedback, um, either Iron masked maruder or Jessie will be up later

Years
    Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    The outlines are vaguely mixed-colored-Pixel Art LoungeYa just can't see it well. (>1st scratch sprite!<)

Try switching around the black and the colored outlines a bit - it looks odd to have the black outlines be around where the light source is, and yet have the colored outlines in the shaded places. Lighter outlines should go along with lighter colors. ^^

eevee_lady said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

geez someone please rate! i've posted over three times already! rate or the eevee will tackle you.

I see some outline problems (too much black in some of them, or the black's on the wrong side of some parts). Again...lighter outline colors with lighter sprite colors. A few of the parts look rather copy/pastish as well, like the charizard one's wings, the quilava's headflame, and the jolteon's tail. All in all, though, they look decent - could still use a bit of work, but they're decent. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    well, whatever, didn't like that sprite anyway, well a major tip to you is NEVER save them as JPEG. It makes them look like you just wizzed on your cat and it was getting back at you! (my examples stink)

-masked maruder so far:
    Pixel Art Lounge

well...is it any good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back