• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Agreed with you, SS. If that Dinosaur thingey ish scratch, it looks AWESOME ALL DA WAY. But if it's a recolour, it still looks pretty good, heehee. And that snake thing is pretty good. I think it should be named Snacke (know the point? A snake that likes snacks or something like that. If it doesn't like snacks, ignore the name suggestion ;D) xD

EDIT: UL posted before me. So it's a revamp? Pretty good.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    It's Just A Revamp ^^ Here Is Another One ^^

Pixel Art Lounge

Spikes In Tail Are From Scratch But Everything Else Is Revamped.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Another pretty cool one ;-) But I wonder, is it really only a revamp or it is recolored? But I believe this is just revamp'd.

Years
    Here's a Silver Version Victreebell revamp I just did, I think it's my best revamp yet.
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: Now I made a Victreebell devamp.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice revamps. I never seen the originals, so I really can't rate them.
    Here's a new fakemon, Giumina. I mixed up the spanish word for eel and then added some of illuminate.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back