• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'd personally try both(as I generally sprite in both styles)...with FE I generally prefer the style, but MM sprites give you more of an area to work with

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    well here is my newly finished Abra/Deoxys evolution line (as seen in my sig)

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

what do u think? and this time no complaining about crediting the original creator of the sprites >.<

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    i did lol, didn't u see my sig?? btw, u must type pretty slow if it took you 3 minutes to type that little sentence :P

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    everyone stop argueing...it's annoying
    I'd post some new sprites if I felt the need to

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    im not sure if this is the right place to ask,but it seems like the place to ask,so i will go ahead and ask...i have a file on the computer that has some recolors and fusions that i made,but the only problem is that i dont know how to put the sprites that have in the file in my sig nor do i know how to post them,so could someone tell how to do that or tell me where to ask??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back