• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Shuko said:
    LDD, I love your sprite. I almost didn't like it at first though, because I thought it was squishing a poor little oddish, lol! :P

Out of all of them, SD, I think your trainer sprite is my favorite. :P The doggy/kitty/eevee thingies are cute too, but I think the trainer's very cool-looking!

Hey, I did a couple new sprites! They're in my sprite thread, and I guess now this makes me an official spriter, lol. Anyway, here they are:

Pixel Art Lounge
    Sexy Flannery: I made this one with roughly the same head (very few modifications) but a whole new body from scratch. She looks taller and more mature than the original.

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pretty Flannery: I did the least amount of work possible for this one. It's Flannery in the same pose as the original, but with a bikini. Not much else to it. Just altered the body a bit.

All in all, it took me about two and a half hours for these. Let me know if you like them!

Edit: I forgot to add this: the reason she's so scantily clad is because I got a request for a flannery in a sky blue bikini! XD

Flannery never looked more appealing. Of course, she did, but you get it. *nudgenudge* [/dirtyjoke]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm new to the world of spriting...
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

I made these and a few others you can see on my adoption thread..none of my sprites are good at all, though...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    They're not my first attempts..see my sprite adoption thread for all the sprites i've ever made (excluding Lugeon) in the order that I made them..they're probably weird because I saved them as jpg...and I didn't know it makes them fuzzy so it's too late..
    But i've made quite a few sprites, despite being a newbie spriter. Most of them are decent, but I really messed up on some....

Years
    I made a sprite im a starter this my very first one comments anyone!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    [/IMG]
    He's name is Crossfew something like that can't think of a name

Last edited:

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    What do you mean needs 'new position'? I like the way it is...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I made a new sprite, supposed to be of myself but it doesn't look anything like me XD
    All the boys seem to like it..Ty is drooling..
    Here it is:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Blitz~2005 said:
    the trainer looks good, the brown dog thing i think needs work on its tail
    and the ice pokemon needs a new position :D overal 6/10
    Sapphire_Dragon said:
    What do you mean needs 'new position'? I like the way it is...
    I think he ment pose. Either way, I'm not too sure he knows what he is talking about, he gave your sprites a 6/10...

jhgghyu said:
    All the boys seem to like it..Ty is drooling...
    I wonder why that could possibly be. *cough, cough* ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I think it's a messy, blurry sprite, but it isn't any better than my Pokemon...
    (I haven't replied for forever because I was watching A Wrinkle In Time)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Tendo said:
    I think he ment pose. Either way, I'm not too sure he knows what he is talking about, he gave your sprites a 6/10...

I wonder why that could possibly be. *cough, cough* ;)

yes i did mean pose and i do know what i am talking about, i was once a respected spriter

oh that reminds me i was going to show some of my sprites here :D

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hmmm....if they're supposed to be cute, work on the eyes. If they're supposed to be tough/mean looking, absolutely perfect.

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
    I guess I'm gonna post these sprites I made. These are Star wars related.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

The Duskchamp oddly resembles general grievous. Except he doesnt have a cape and isn't much of a droid..... What do you all think of these?(Yeah I know their not good)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Actually, the Duskchamp looks pretty cool. The bat guy is...? The Steven looks like he belongs in the movie.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    mintybobo said:
    Wow! That's good! Did you do the fish part free hand?

Yep. There wasn't really any other way to do it, lol. Not unless I wanted to fuse her with a Pokemon, which wasn't what had been requested. Anyway, it wasn't too bad, once I'd made the rough outline. I've been working with Paint for a while now, and I'm pretty pleased with the results I've been getting on these sprites. They aren't too bad after all, lol.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    WoW it looks great,did you use your own color scheme?

Edit here is a split fusion I done:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Anyway is there a way to make a album on photobucket that anybody can view?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back