• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Wow..cool fusion! It looks like it just jumped out of a gameboy, if a Pokemon like that ever existed.
    I made a male trainer mix today:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Like it?

I made this one too.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Blitz~2005: Your sprites look great. I especially like the rhino looking pokemon. As far as the you not knowing what your talking about thing, I still think S_D's deserved higher than a 6/10 though. =P ~ XD!

Mintybobo: As you said, the Machamp sprite looks similar to General Grievous, the Steven sprite looks like evil Anakin except with grey hair, & the old guy looks like an evil Obi Wan. O.O

Shuko: Another great looking sprite, but not as great looking as the sexy Flannery you made. *happily glances at his signature* =D

DarkPegasus: Nice split fusion. I like the good & evil theme you went for. :)

Jhgghyu: The first/second sprites head looks a little off, the third sprite looks great, the fourth is fine, and the last one, the bodies position looks unnatural. Overall, nice job.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Thanks. The Battle Girl one, though--it was tricky and the best i could do XD

I'll see if I can do a mermaid Flannery myself

EDIT: I made it here.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    All right then. But I thought sprite theft was taking someone else's sprite and using it without permission. And I didn't USE IT.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Your sprites look great. I especially like the rhino looking pokemon. As far as the you not knowing what your talking about thing, I still think S_D's deserved higher than a 6/10 though. =P ~ XD!
    Thanks for the defense Tendo, but I need to learn how to take criticism. Like I said in another thread :

Me being stupid in some random thread said:
    Criticism, no matter how derogatory or stupid, is there to help, it just puts on an ugly mask and dances on the table nude. If you learn how to take it it'll help you in time.

:O

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    meh i think we should drop it, everyone has their own apoinion and im just a tough critic and i concider anything over 5/10 pretty good :D so keep up the work s_d

mintybobo said:
    I guess I'm gonna post these sprites I made. These are Star wars related.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

The Duskchamp oddly resembles general grievous. Except he doesnt have a cape and isn't much of a droid..... What do you all think of these?(Yeah I know their not good)

i think they are very good for the starwars theam although ordanayry, but you get that with fusions, but the dusclop thing i really liked, very origanl, overal 7/10 vry good keep it up

Shuko said:
    I made another one! This time it's a mermaid Erika! :P I wonder why I'm getting all the risque, suggestive requests? 0_o What do you guys think of her? :D

Pixel Art Lounge

very good i really like your tail, 8/10

jhgghyu said:
    Wow..cool fusion! It looks like it just jumped out of a gameboy, if a Pokemon like that ever existed.
    I made a male trainer mix today:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Like it?

I made this one too.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

the first one looks like his body is too big for his legs, 6/10

Pixel Art Lounge
    i really like this one 9/10 it really firs really well

and i think all the others deserve a ummmm 7/10

Shuko said:
    Thanks for the comments, guys!

Here's the newest one. I had a request for a Merman brock, lol. Here we go:
    Pixel Art Lounge

this one isnt as good as the last one, it just dont do it like the last one did but still good 6/10

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Here are the sprites I've done so far. Three of them are from scratch (two of which aren't even pokemon) and one is a pikachu sprite i got from Pokemon Village that I edited to look like Sparky (I can't remember the name of Sparky's trainer...i think it's Richie). They're a bit crude because I've never drawn on the computer before.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    They are nice,but you should erase the eyes on the last one(on voltorb).

Edit: Here is something I done for myself,a DarkPegasus(edited animation of florina from fire emblem):

Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Pikachu1125

Trainer Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Here's my newest Trainer Sprite:
    Pixel Art Lounge

It's basically just a recolor of Drake, with a new head... :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back