• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cyndaquil said:
    Ok, where to find a sheet with "charaters, item balls, floors, bookcases, houses and stuffs like that inside and outside"-chart?

Edit: Aha, it's called overworld-charts! Can i have a overworld-chart with stuffs inside houses, pokecentres, marts and stuffs like that?

i want 1 of those too,but i cant find 1 anywhere not even on Shyguy Kingdom,so could someone pleaz tell me where i can get 1

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
    What do you guys think of my house
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Erm..Valdorath you aren't allowed to post your site.It's called advertising and it's against the rules. So yeah,i'd edit it out. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Izzy- Your faces looks a bit the same o.o; Like I was just looking at them one after another, and I see almost the exact same face =/ You might work on giving them more "personality" per se.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've been somewhat busy the last 15 minutes..=D
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Recolored Ledian
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Arcanine Chao,I tried a new style and it turned out well IMO. Anyway comments?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    pokejungle said:
    Izzy- Your faces looks a bit the same o.o; Like I was just looking at them one after another, and I see almost the exact same face =/ You might work on giving them more "personality" per se.

It's exactly the same, I should change that I guess, though it is the same as the last, but i didn't exactly get many comments last time. I guess I'll edit them.. (I have to edit them for Digital : Infiltration anyways)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    _Alex_ said:
    I've been somewhat busy the last 15 minutes..=D
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Recolored Ledian
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Arcanine Chao,I tried a new style and it turned out well IMO. Anyway comments?
    My sprites want comments..=<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back