• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIXEL PRODUCT

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
It's all jumbled because it's not complete yet.

aprog_zps3e9f5c78.png

The top left box is stuff that's 100% complete, a Tadpole starter, and a Thorny Devil Pseudo line.

The left box is designs that are being tinkered into working (includes Roadrunners, Burrowing Beetles, Porcupines, Lemurs, Tumbleweeds, Narwhals, Ram starter line, Peacock, and heat Mosquitos)

Trainers are you and the rival.
Then the big bad
then Gym Leaders

The regional prof is also a gym leader, specailizing in Normal Types, next is a flying gym, then a water, then bug, then steel, then dark, then fighting. 8th GL is undecided atm. The final is a big bad Grunt.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I like the sprites, they are well done, but I think the mosquito is too tiny. For the rest, I love the trainers. Good job! :P

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Omg, your gallery is awesome! I like a lot your sprites, they're fine! I don't see any fail in any of them, well done! :p Hope to see more like this, greetings!

Back