• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: DevampGSC

Here's my Machoke. There is no way I'm doing Machamp if this took me an hour.
[PokeCommunity.com] Pixel Project: DevampGSC

Did Haunter and Gengar! You really need to update the list; it's getting difficult to find out which ones have been done and accepted and which ones haven't.

(image no longer exists)
(image no longer exists)

EDIT: Did Piloswine and Celebi. Working on Kingdra.
(image no longer exists)

(image no longer exists)

EDIT: Kingdra is done:
(image no longer exists)

Last edited:
Okay, okay, i'll update tomorrow! Sheesh, so many sprites come up sometimes, lawl.
"You really need to update the list;" Er, sorry, telling me to do it sorta offends me. Please, don't.

It's not like I was trying. I was only stating that it's difficult to figure out what has and hasn't been done. My apologies.

EDIT: Did Geodude.
(image no longer exists)

Last edited:
I guess I'll reserve Abra, Alakazam, and Machamp, that is, if they haven't already been taken. And even though the first post hasn't been updated in a while. ^^;

edit: Looks like Abra's been taken. But it hasn't been accepted yet, and that was last month... so...?

Last edited:
All claims and sprites accepted, except SL's Celebi and Kingdra. List updated.
ShinjisLover: Domin-8's Celebi was better, sorry.

How many times must I tell people?! I claimed Horsea Seadra AND Kingdra - Two people have not realized, gone ahead, and did Kingdra!!
For the last time - I claim Horsea, Seadra AND Kingdra!

Hard to remember when the list isn't updated and there are such a multitude of posts.

Anyway, I did a few more devamps.
(image no longer exists)
(image no longer exists)
(image no longer exists)

EDIT: Forgot Krabby.
(image no longer exists)

I'm in the process of doing Kingler.

Last edited:
Back