• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    My jumpluff

Oh, I didn't see the list.... Anyway here's my Jumpluff, I kinda started from scratch actually^^. The feet look weird, right?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know Growlithe has been taken, but is this the kind of thing you're looking for? I revamped the Gold sprite instead of the Sliver sprite, as well.

Also, how up to date is the list? I see that a Remoraid got in a few posts above, but that's not marked in it.

Years
  • I merely posted Growlithe to see if it was the correct kind of idea, not to replace the existing one.

And where does there need to be less black?

I'll take Swinub and Piloswine to work on, now.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You should've read the front page, then you would've had a fine grasp on the idea.

Obviously, considering I said 'outline', you need to change the outline.

Again, you should've read the front page. Then you'd know you don't have to claim.​

Years
  • Sorry for wanting to get it right.

Yes, but where on the outline exactly?

And I did read that, but I think it's better to try to avoid duplication of work where possible.

Here's my attempt at Swinub:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    If I didn't specify, everywhere.

You obviously didn't, or you worded that wrong, for I am against duplications.

Again, you obviously didn't read the rules. Then you'd know that your sprite must be 80x80 pixels.​

Years
  • Look, I'm sorry if I did something horribly wrong. I apologise. Can we move on? Please?

Swinub and Piloswine, both at 80 square:

Do I still have too much black on the outlines?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm simply stating you either 1) misread the rules, or 2) overlooked that particular rule.

And both sprites are fine. Accepted.​

Years
  • It was probably a little of both :) Thank-you.

To complete the three together, here's Corsola.

Moving on to Octillery. This might take me a bit longer.

EDIT: Octillery and Delibird:

EDIT2: I'm too tired to finish Houndour, so I'm done for the night. Will do some more tomorrow/Thursday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Corsola is accepted.

The outline around the back of Octillery's head looks a bit. . Weird. I think the parts that aren't black should be a bit darker than they currently are.

Delibird's face fathers look stuck to its head and should come up and out more like in its DPPt sprite.​

Years
  • I think I missed a few pixels on Octillery, so I can fix that pretty easily. As for Delibird, you want me to move towards the newer designs for the feathers, right? If so, I'll see what I can do with it tomorrow.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • You can save as other things in Paint. When you are asked to save, there is a little drop-down menu, click on it, and you'll get a few different save types, click on PNG.

I don't have anything this time, I'll try to get something done though...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Octillery is accepted.

Delibird's head feathers now need to be larger. They are much too thin.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010

Gold Mantine Revamp. Overall, I think it needs a bit more black outline, but I thought I'd let you be the judge of that.

Also, I noticed that my sprites aren't in the front post, so I'll be uploading them to Imageshack and posting them in this post for the next 15 min. or so.

Aipom

Blissey

Krabby

Porygon

Only 4?! I thought I did more... Ah well. I need to sprite more often.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You've already submitted Porygon, Krabby, and Aipom.

And Mantine's already been finished.

Blissey was done by someone I think. . I can't remember if I accepted it. I'll go have a look.​

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Here is my revamp of mew:

There isnt that much black is there and it isnt just simple recolored ive resized and head and the ears are closer

Back