• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels' Sprite Showcase of Pixelly Goodness!

Years
  • Well, I decided to post just some of the hundreds of pixel works I have done over the past year. Below you'll find color swaps, fusions/splices and enlargements. Enjoy! :)

joltforme.png
    floralimprincesses.gif
    sprite128.gif
    sprite8.gif
    sprite104.gif
    smeariolu.gif
    sprite9.gif
    sprite74.gif
    fightk.png
    slowking.png
    sprite20.gif
    mesol.png
    sprite18.gif
    sprite54.gif
    sprite55.gif
    sprite88.gif
    sprite113.gif
    sprite121.gif

manaphy.gif
    ampharos.gif
    pichu.png
    flareon.png
    mistermagius.png

aireon.png
    metalleon.png

So, opinions? I'll post more if there's any demand. ;D

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Splices are good though the Dewgong/Altaria, bellossum, and totodile ones are a little off. Shading is nice on the sprite art, though it's a bit blocky in a few places (especially apparent on the pichus and on ampharos' face.) Also, a few places are award in terms of anatomy such as Flareon's (our) left eye and ampharos' head (the top part.) Colors are good. On the fakes, the shading and lining is nice, but the concepts don't strike me as all that original. However, shading and coloring are perfect on those.

Good luck,
    Vannah

Years
  • Thank you!

Splices are good though the Dewgong/Altaria, bellossum, and totodile ones are a little off. Shading is nice on the sprite art, though it's a bit blocky in a few places (especially apparent on the pichus and on ampharos' face.) Also, a few places are award in terms of anatomy such as Flareon's (our) left eye and ampharos' head (the top part.) Colors are good. On the fakes, the shading and lining is nice, but the concepts don't strike me as all that original. However, shading and coloring are perfect on those.

Good luck,
    Vannah
    Thank you for the critique! :) I'll try and work on those things in future splices and enlargements.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • me like those fusions! it's so original and it really fits the splices and your shading looks exquisite
    the only advice I have to give you is to smoothen those lines... maybe by braking or by redoing the linearts

~Nicolas

Years
  • me like those fusions! it's so original and it really fits the splices and your shading looks exquisite
    the only advice I have to give you is to smoothen those lines... maybe by braking or by redoing the linearts

~Nicolas
    Thanks, I'll work on that! :3

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Wow they are all very good! But I do think that the leafeon/latios and the dewgong/altaria are a little off... but other than that their great! Keep up the good work!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Nice! My favourite is the Shayvee/Eemin. As mentioned by lots, the Dewtaria/Altagong is kind of off. The Slowbro sprite is weird. Seems like you just deleted stuff from Slowbro.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Loving the Sprites :3
    My favorite one is Ampharos.
    You should make more and more sprites. :D

Gigatom~

Years
  • Thanks for the comments everyone!
    Nice! My favourite is the Shayvee/Eemin. As mentioned by lots, the Dewtaria/Altagong is kind of off. The Slowbro sprite is weird. Seems like you just deleted stuff from Slowbro.
    I did just pixel over certain parts of Slowking, that wasn't a scratch sprite. ;)

Back