• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    If there's another left over I would LOVE ONE!!! If not no biggie. Thanks anyway!

IGN:ThatFck
    FC:1951-2000-2618

Starlight Latias

If there's another left over I would LOVE ONE!!! If not no biggie. Thanks anyway!

IGN:ThatFck
    FC:1951-2000-2618
    There is still over half a box left of Sylveon!, you can have one i will add you to the list

Blaki'

I wonder what's for dinner :3
    Years
    Hi, I'd like to have a Sylveon, please :p I have some level 1 pokémon to trade with good IV/nature !
    FC in my profile !

Years
    I Remember the Last time i did this, it got a lot of people but quite afew never collect their Sylveon... but i wanna do this again so!, I'm giving away Pixilate Sylveon with Choice Specs Perfect IVs and Evs to be an Effective Sweeper with Hyper Voice!, and i will also name the Sylveon you want if you wanna choose a name!, if all 5 are given away i may give away more!

List 1:
    1: MisterS
    2: Twizted25ID
    3: CxScizor
    4:AlfieOhAlfie (Sylveon has been recieved)!
    5: PokemonHunterBlack (Sylveon has been Recived!)
    6: Dwynn
    7: BreezerPlays (Sylveon has been Recieved!)
    8:Why_Not (Sylveon has been Recieved!)
    9: Golden Altaria (Sylveon has been Recieved!)

List 2~!
    1: RragnarOk
    2: Shibui
    3: Normand
    4: Venomex17
    5: Zekent
    6: Jimmy
    7: Christalee
    8: halcyonXIII (Sylveon has been recieved!)
    I wouldlike one for my sister

Starlight Latias

Okay! Added to the List, By the Way, Rules for the Giveaway are you can receive the Sylveon as long as we are online at the same time, or we have to set up a time when both of us are free!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    I am ready now! And your fine, I just don't wanna be forgotten! lol
    Thank you again so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back