• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • Stuft crust with cheese in it is cool, I generally like thin crusts better...crust does not taste good without some topping.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Hi, may I join the club? I LOVE pizza and Pepsi is pretty good with pizza.

My favorite pizza is thick crust with pepperoni and mushrooms from Domino's.

Now I'm hungry. XD

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Can I join:)I love pizza<3 but I stopped drinking caffinated bevarages a few mounths ago because I heard it takes the calcium out of your body,But I still drink caffine free pepsi :). Pepporoni is my favorite pizza toping:)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Here is a list of pizza chain stores in the USA: Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns Take n Bake, Round Table, Little Cesar

...well those are in my neighborhood, am I missing any large chain stores? o_O; I remember there was this one good one in a Mall...all I can remember is that the store logo colors were red, white, and greeN? And their Pizza was really good.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Can I join? I love deep dish pizza and pepsi. Speaking of which. *Sips Pepsi IRL* XD

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    I'll join!
    Pepsi is the only thing I drink when I rp in the cafe!^_^;;
    You can ask Chikorita!XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I was wondering when you would join. ^^ I wanted to make a comment already on how much pepsi you "sip" in the Cafe'. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Welcome, Kyogre-chan will add you guys when he gets online.

Zapchu I remember one in the mall too like that but I can't remember the name of it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm...not much going on here right now.*sips pepsi IRL**looks at my pepsi and compares it to Chikorita's*My pepsi's smaller than yours.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • X_x; Explanation is in the toto club. I fell asleep after school.

Members list updated

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Club question: Do you like microwavable pizza?

I do but its better from a pizza place or if you make it yourself from scratch. I have done that but not a lot (its too much work). XD

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i like it :D especially Digiorno XB~~ for a frozen pizza it really taste like delivery XD but yea i prefer pizza from a pizza place :D

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i know XD i hope i get paid XD thats the second time i do that Xb

XB~~~~~ *smells pizza* *eats pizza* *burns the top of his mouth* ;-; XD

Back