• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pizza or burgers?

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I like just plain old Hamburger and fries....I eat too much pizza as it is....but they are both yummy...^^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like only pizza no hamburgers because pizza tasted good to me thats why I eat alot :).

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    zomg pizza ftw. <3 I'll eat burgers...in fact I'll eat almost anything that my parents offer me, but I would prefer pizza to a burger. X3; I just like the taste better, I guess~

~Kelsey

Years
    Burgers. I... had a bad expirence with pizza once. I got sick right after eating it... and I never really liked it since XD;

Besides, burgers are yummy <3

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Bacon? Yick. I prefer just the good ol' fashion cheeseburger. And the pizza out there nowadays just isn't all that great. You kind of have to "search" for a favorite.

XD375

Shane
    Years
    Mmmmm....... Burgers... They... Are... Better... Than............................. Pizza.............................................................................................

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Burgers own pizza by like, so much. I mean, it's meat on a bun. With KETCHUP. Come on. :3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    To be honest, I'm not a big fan of any kind of fast food. Burgers are just plain gross (Unless they are home made, instead of that poison you get at Mc.Donald's etc.) and most pizza these days just doesn't have zing.

However, I have eaten good pizza a couple of times. Too bad it takes about 3 hours to drive there by car. -.- The pizza there is simply delicious. Yes, you heard me right. It's not just eatable, it's actually good. The only hamburgers I like are home made ones that aren't fried in cheap oil with huge amounts of fat.

Pizza is way better than hamburgers. >O

Back