• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Dark; The old turned new. PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Okay, I've had this I idea for something like this for a while and I have decided to turn it into an RPG. I think the reason, pokemon isn't so popular is because it targets younger auidences. What if there was a darker pokemon? A PG-13 story with not just problems about pokemon, but romance, not the cheesy kid kind, depression, and charcters more like today's teens. So here's my idea.

Three trainers the town of Pallet with their starter pokemon on their own adventure. This RPG isn't limited to just three people, Pallet isn't the only town. We just have to have three from Pallet to start. Instead of getting pokemon at age ten, this kids have to be thriteen or older. Team Rocket excists but instead of stealing pokemon they actually hurt people and pokemon alike. There more like their the mafia instead of pokemon theifs. Ash and Gary don't exsist. You tak their places. The trainers goals are to gather 8 badges and compete in the indigo league but when their faced with romance, angst, humor, tragedy, and action, their real goal becomes clear... Survive.

Rules:
    Don't post for others without their permission.
    Don't post less then three paragraphs.
    Keep RPG seprate from you with OOC:
    Mild Lanugue is aloud, nothing horrirable
    This is PG-13, so don't go into PG-16 situations.

Here's what you need.
    Name:
    Starter Pokemon: doesn't have to be the normal three. you'll catch more pokemon later. Has to be from Kanto and in starter form. There all level 5.
    Personality:
    Apperance:
    Breif history:
    Home town:
    RPG sample:

Here's mine.
    Name: Elizabeth, "Liz"
    Starter Pokemon: meowth, Carmen
    Personality: Definite tomboy, Liz is good at masking her emotions. She has a short temper but never shows if she's mad. Silent, loner type, she attracts lots of boys but ignores all of them. Rarely talks if not insulting, or talking to pokemon.
    Apperance: If this doesn't help, or if the pic doesn't work, point it out in your post and I'll edit.
    PK Dark; The old turned new. PG-13

Breif history: Liz's father was a drunk and her mother was sick with cancer. When her mom died she was only 10 and had to live alone with her father. She ran away one night after he threw a empty beer bottle at her. She grew about living with Professor Oak, being best friends with his granddaugther May.
    Home Town: Orginally from Cerulean, she counts as a trainer from Pallet.
    RPG sample:
    "Diglett Dig Diglett Dig trio trio Diglett Dig Diglett Dig..."
    "Be quiet!" I yelled into my pillow and groaned. I would need to get a new alarm clock. Again. Hey, it wasn't my fault it decided to wake me up to that annoying tune. I sat up and brushed my hand through my short, yet extremly messy, burnt hair. Yes, I think my hair is burnt. It'san irregular shade of red brown and I thinkit smells horriable. I grabbed my clothes and quickly dressed. I looked back at my room before I shut the door. It was boring except for the smoking black peice of metal that use to be my alarm clock. "I'm so not missing this place.

Okay, now you can join! As either one of the two trainers from Pallet or from somewhere else and we can meet you along the way!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Yes this char I am sorta using in another RP but I find he is just fun to play.

Name: Kale Dwyre (Its says Cain Owen on his trainer card so that's what people call him)

Starter Pokemon: Ponyta M(Andune)

Personality: He will go to great lengths to help someone in need, and treats everyone just the same. From the lowliest Caterpie to an Elite Four member he gives no one more, or less respect then they deserve. He doesn't feel the need to press points that people don't want to talk about; he only wants the same in return. He is very adept at reading people however, so if you press him, he will nail you right where you don't want to be nailed. He has no friends but people can tell he is very trustworthy. He speaks his mind, but is generally a quiet person. He can act rather oddly, just to get a laugh out of people (he firmly believes people should die laughing). He exudes a calming aura over anyone. Most people can find they can think more clearly when panicked, if they are around him.

Appearance: Around 5'10, with a slightly toned body. His skin is a little tanned from all the time he spends outdoors. His eyes are a bright blue and his hair is dark brown. It is about 3 inches long except at mid ear it is cut very short. He has a small ponytail coming off the base of his neck. His clothes are blue jeans, light brown t-shirt, and a darker brown vest overtop. I added a pic.

Brief history: He was born in Saffron City to rather nice parents. They lived quite happily together until he was about 5. Then Team Rocket came and killed his family. They kidnapped him because the Alakazam they used to help kill his parents said he had Psychic potential. He was taken into training with the Alakazam (among other Psychic Pokemon and kids) until he was about 12. Training is only the nice word for it, he was beaten often, and when he failed at something, they made sure he knew it. Then he was forced to help Team Rocket in their exploits. He did it out of fear until he was sixteen. Then he and some others escaped and he made his way to Pallet Town, to start a new life. He stole the Ponyta from Team Rocket and so he knows a wide variety of moves (only the ones possible by breeding, and some TM's nothin special). He doesn't talk about this to other people for obvious reasons.

Home town: Saffron but now Pallet Town Trainer

RPG sample: This is from an RP I was in on another board, an FFX one.

All this time Kiwi had been bouncing fearfully beneath me and I struggled to hold her as I looked at this crazy man, walking as if he had all the time in the world. I shot my head back up to the ball as it released four bight ovals of light. I let the reins fall and Kiwi whirled around but it was already too late. One oval streaked towards us and I could feel it heat on my body and the light all encompassing

I felt a lurch and instead of being incinerated Kiwi and I crashed to the ground; everything falling silent.

We lay still for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually I cracked an eye open and Kiwi must have overcome her shock at the exact same time because she scrambled to her feet and leaped clumsily backward. Just in time, to. A humongous broadsword crashed to the ground where we had lay moments before. Kiwi stumbled and I was halfway out of my seat before she finally regained her footing.

My gaze was on the sword. As I shifted back into place my sight travelled up the sword into grey eyes. I noticed we were in a giant hall of some sort. Water dripped and Pyreflies flew everywhere. I recognized it as the Zanarkand of now. The man?s face, partly obscured by his coat, twisted into a sardonic smile. It was the same man from Zanarkand. I scrunched my face in confusion and opened my mouth to say something when a light grew between us.

It grew until it was the size of a small recording sphere. I was transfixed upon it and I made Kiwi bring me closer to both the Sphere and the man. So intent was my focus on the orb I almost didn?t hear the man say, ?It is time to shape your story . . . Their fate?is in your hands.? I reached out and touched the Sphere, the light grew, fading all else from view . . .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    This sounds good. I will give it a swing. I feel you Asayake. I do the same thing.
    Also, if it is alright with you, I would like to combine my history and sample. If it doesn't work for you I will rewrite my sign-up.

Name: Shade Woods (Same name I use for most of my characters)
    Pokemon: Weedle

Physical Description: Shade is a short man standing at only 5 feet 6 inches. Do not let his short stature fool you though. He is a very strong individual and can hold his own when it is called for. Shade?s long, curly, black hair hangs low on his head, covering his ears and reaching his neck in the back. His eyes are a brilliant light green but are covered by his hair. Shade has multiple scars on his face, keepsakes of his childhood. He also has an unkempt goatee and a few earrings in his ears. Although he hates to admit it, Shade is not that bad looking a guy.

Shade?s lower body is muscular thanks to regular exercise and conditioning. The constant fighting he got into didn?t hurt either. His skin is very tan and, unlike his face, free from scars. Shade likes to wear a white undershirt, a dark blue collared shirt, and dusty style jeans. In his pocket, Shade carries a locket that his little sister gave to him. It has a picture of her on one side and him on the other.

Mental Description: Shade is a guy who hates to see others picked on. He has spent most of his life defending those who were too weak or unable to fight for themselves. If he sees anyone abusing power or using others fight for him or her, Shade is very quick to do something about it, even if he is outnumbered and or out powered. While he always acts for good reasons, Shade can sometimes overreact to situations and cause himself a lot of trouble. Because of this Shade has gained many enemies.

Shade has very few friends. It is not because he is not a good guy. Shade just finds it more comfortable to separate himself from others. He feels that if people are around him, they put themselves in danger. For this, Shade travels mostly alone and only travels with others when it is absolutely necessary.

History: As a young boy, Shade lived with his mom, Debra, his dad, Keith, and his sister, Amanda is a small village called Roseleaf. Amanda was always very close to Shade. When he got out of a class at school, Amanda would be waiting for him. If he went to hang out with his friends, Amanda would beg to come along. When he did his chorus, Amanda would always try to help. While some would find this annoying, Shade liked the fact that his sister looked up to him.

When Shade was 10 however, everything changed. One day Shade was approached by one of his friends. He told Shade that one of their friends was in trouble. A bunch of thugs had threatened to beat him up. It was up to them to help him. They decided to meet that night to solve the problem. Shade was worried though. He had never been in a fight before and was afraid he could not handle it.

Knowing that Amanda would try to follow him, Shade went to bed early and snuck out the window when the time came. When he saw his friends, they were facing two other guys by the woods. Upon walking up, the two thugs started to laugh.

?I see you brought some friends to take some of your beating. How thoughtful of you,? The bigger of the two thugs laughed.

?What is your problem?? said Shade glaring at thugs. ?Just leave my friend alone. He didn?t do anything to you.?

?I am going to beat him up because I can. You can join him for all I care. BOYS! Tear them up.

Just then, five more boys came out from hiding and charged at the three friends. Knowing they didn?t have a chance, all three of them took off running. As he passed an ally, Shade caught a glimpse of his sister?s face.

?Amanda RUN!? was all Shade could think of doing as he continued his pace. He could hear her behind him.

?Get the girl too,? shouted the thugs from behind. Shade picked up his pace as fear overwhelmed him. He heard something fall. His heart stopped, his mind stopped, and his everything in him wanted to stop, but his legs continued to run.

?SHADE! PLEASE HELP!? He heard the cries but could not stop. He continued to run until he forced his upper body to fall forward and hit the ground. Tears ran down his face. He had to go back. He could not leave her. Picking himself up, Shade ran back to where his sister fell. She was there, along with two of the thugs. They were kicking her. Enraged, Shade charged them and tackled them both to the ground.

Shade did not know how long he fought; he just knew that he won. As the two thugs ran off, Shade moved to his sister. She was beaten and bloody but still alive. As they locked eyes, Shade could tell more than just her body was hurt. As she passed out, the last thing she said was ?Why did you keep running?? Shade took her home. She healed her wounds but not her trust.

Amanda stopped following Shade after that. In fact, she stopped talking to him as well. She would run when he came near her. This continued until Shade was 17. In that time, he had trained. He had he trained to be strong, strong enough to defend others. To defend other to the fullest, he needed to be a trainer. He left his home to do that. On the day he left. Shade took a picture of him and Amanda and put the in a locket. He should it to Amanda.

?One day I will be worthy of wearing this locket. I will make up for what I did to you. When I have, I will return with this locket around my neck. I love you Amanda.?

As he walked out the door, he heard a long lost once say, ?Be safe Brother.?
    With a smile and a wave, Shade left to fulfill his promise, to be strong and courageous enough to protect her.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Oh, sorry about that. He was born in a town called Roseleaf, but since you need another leaving from Pallet, I will say he traveled to Pallet to start his journey.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    OOC::I guess we can start now! If you wanna join in, just post your profile and if I say yes, your free to drop in.

"May," I said nodding to the girl. I grabbed an apple of the counter and headed towards the door.
    "Liz, wait!" I stopped and waited for her to catch up to me. "I'm gonna miss you." She hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Your always welcome here if you need a break from your jourany. Your basicilly my sister in everything but blood!"
    "Oh, stop the gushy stuff." She backed away. I opened the door and squinted at the strong light. "Later, and uh, May?" She smiled. "Thanks." I shut the door behind me and headed towards the old man's lab. It wasn't quite 10:00 so I had to wait ouut side. It was there I meet the other two trainers from Pallet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Shade Woods

6:30
    That is what time Shade had arrived in the town of Pallet. It had been a long walk from his hometown a Roseleaf, and Shade had been exhausted. Once he reached the lab of Professor Oak, Shade feel the ground and immediately passed out.

The reason Shade had come to Pallet Town was to begin his journey as a trainer. His own hometown did not have a lab of its own so Shade was unable to start there. His mom knew some people that knew the Professor and was able to get Professor Oak to let Shade start at his lab. While Shade was ecstatic about starting his journey, he was disappointed to find that two other trainers would be traveling with him. He would deal with it though and maybe, if he is lucky, finally make some friends.

As the time they were to meet drew near, Shade was still asleep in front of the lab. His head was relaxed on his backpack and his mouth wide open. His face was dirty from traveling, and his shoes were off so his feet could breathe. For anyone around him, they could hear his very audible snore.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Awesome RP

Name: Curtis Covington

Starter Pokemon: Growlith(Blaze)
    Personality:An up for any challenge kind of guy.He will do anything to ensure he gets a job done. You'd be surprized to know he is the loner type and tries to stay burried away in the hole of darkness he has dug for himself, though with presistince he just might crawl out.

Apperance:He stands tall at 6"2', as the sun shines down his dirty blonde hair and reflcts off his deep almost infinantly blue eyes.He wearsA Dark blue shirt, and old worn in Blue jeans.

Breif history:Ater the disaperance of his Mother and Father at the age of seven, Curtis has roamed the streets with Blaze,witch he got from his father fending for himself, and staying on the run from the Social Workers.

Home town:Pallet Town, but ran away after his parents dissaperances.

RPG sample:
    "**** IT!" I slamed my fist into the nearest tree impactinatly. "We have no where to go Blaze. There gona find us." Blaze glared up at me, I knew from the look of his eyes that he was dissapointed in me for wanting to just give up. "Blaze... There gonna be here any miniute now." I shifted my eyes from his unable to bare to see them any longer. "What do you sugjest?" Blaze's eyes widened and a mischivious grin wiped across his face. With a slight roar, he took off running. I couldn't help but smile, and with a small chuckle I said to myself, "Thank you." and ran off chasing him.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    OOC: Accepted Zerro!

I got to the sight and sighed as I rested on the old mans mailbox. This strange sound filled my ears and I looked down to see a young man sleeping on the ground. He looked a little older then me, one or two years, and was not that bad on the eyes. As a tomboy, I was never really attracted to the boys who liked me, cause to me they were my best friends. The only girl I got along with on the best friendship level was May.

This boy, I couldn't stop myself from being attracted to. He looked strong and I could definitly see him as a protecter. A night in shining armor to the girls he trusted. 'No, don't think like that! You don't need a knight!' I quickly yelled at myself.

It was true, I thought of myself as a prince, not a princess. I didn't need protection, I was going to do the protecting. But if he wants to protect me... 'No! I don't need a boyfriend or a hero. I don't need anyone.'

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    So the old man needs us again? I thought to myself scrumageing the depths of my pockets for 23 more cents, in order to pay the the bill for pokefood for blaze."**** it..." I said looking up at the Viridian city PokeMart owner."I-uh..."Normaly I would just take what I needed and run off towards the next city. Unfortantly Oak needed me to stay and wait for some package. The least he couldve done was invite me over for dinner, but considering our past together I understand why he didn't. "I don't have enough..." He rolled his eyes stared down at blaze gobbling away at the pokefood and then back at me.
    "Your 'Pet' dosn't seem to care about your money situation." I clenched my fist in anger, but quickly calmed myself down. "I'll tell ya' what. I'll let you go scottfree if ya..." His eyes peered down at my watch. "If ya' give me that watch there." I closed my eyes geting more pissed off by the second. I could get alot more for it, but now isn't the time to bargan.
    "Here." I said in anger slaming the watch in front of him, as I turned around and walked out. Now wasn't the time, I had to stay in viridan till the package arrived.I stoped before I walked out and glanced back at him. "Trust me dude, it wasn't worth it..."

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I sat down on the grass by the boy and reached for my pokeball. Why the old man didn't give us our pokedexs and junk the day we picked out pokemon, who knows. I released Carmen and looked at him. he was a cat with a jewel on him. Why did I have to sleep in that day and get the last one. "Okay, Carmen, can you do anything?" He looked at me and blinked. 'Great, he's an idiot.' Suddenly he got up and went over to my bag. I watched boredly as he dug into it. My cellphone, wallet, weights and water bottle fell. Carmen got out of the bag and walked over to me. He had something in his mouth. He dropped it in my lap and I gasped. It was my only picture of my mother. I felt tears gather in my eyes. Carmen must have sensed how I was feeling because he jumped into my lap and started purring. I laughed, something I hadn't done in years. "I think I'm starting to like you."

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I chuckled for a moment as I walked out of the Mart. Blaze carried the bag of generic pokefood in his mouth. I walked along the road peering for any lose change I could find laying on the ground. My stomach was grumbling badily, today marked the third day scince I ran out of berries. I didn't care, I could still fend fr myself if needed, and as long as Blaze got his fill, I'd be fine. Just what is this 'package' Oak has for me. It better not be somthing patetic like the pokedex he gave me a few years back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    OOC: Please remember if you talk to my character, he introduces himself as Cain Owen. I'll decide when he reveals his true name and past. ;) Thanks. I added a pic to my sign up sheet if it helps. Um lastly anything :written like this.: is when Kale is reading some bodies mind or using telepathy. ^^

Kale Dywre {Cain Owen}
    Outskirts of Pallet Town

"Well Andune, ready to start a new life?" said Kale, looking down the hill at Pallet Town, the sun off to the left just cresting the ocean waves. He was astride Andune, patting his neck. Andune's fiery mane flickered around his fingers, making his hand feel pleasantly warm. Like the kind of heat you would feel when sitting in a hot tub. Heat also radiated through his fur, though not quite so warm, more like how a person feels curled up in blankets as they wake up on a cold day.

If nothing else Team Rocket knew how to breed strong Pokemon. Andune may have been young but he was strong and quite tall for a level five Ponyta (standing at roughly 12 hands [4 feet at top of shoulder]). Kale's ankles reached past Andune's belly but Andune had not complained about carrying Kale. Even so Kale had run beside him sometimes as they fled a secret Team Rocket base in the forested hills surrounding Saffron. When he was too tired to run, Andune carried him.

:As ready as any could be. Give our . . .histories.: He replied with a whicker. Kale couldn't understand the whicker, but his 'training' as he liked to put it let him read most minds if he so chose. Unless situations made it impossible he asked permission first. He had said to himself the second he escaped he would not be like Team Rocket. Needless to say, their psychics did not ask permission before they entered your mind.

"Indeed. Well let's get down to that lab and register."

Andune nodded and set off down the hill at a trot. With Andune's mane made of fire, Kale had made a necklace of vine to help keep himself on. He didn't need it now, his balance was perfectly fine for a jog, but when Andune had to make manoeuvres to avoid wild Pokemon attacks, well he needed something to hang on to.

Andune cocked his head and fixed Kale with one of his amber eyes. :I must admit, whoever it is that helped you and the others get out thought of everything. I would not know that ID to be a fake if you had not told me.:

Kale grimaced, "Yeah everything but where'd we go after he got us to Cerulean. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful, but I'm sure some people have been recaptured."

They started to pass some houses, most still dark with the early hour. :He said he could do no more. He also said to show your new identity to no one.:Andune paused in his whickers and snorts, thinking. :You weren't read were you?:

"No, no I would know it." he sighed, delving into memories he rather not. "I heard them many times say I was the most powerful of the lot. Evidently they were correct because I read their thoughts without meaning to."

:Well then, you have clothes, a story, some money and a new name. We know not to reveal what you can do without due cause. So let's begin this life anew eh?:

Kale laughed, 'True enough, and it looks as if were nearing our destination." Kale could see the Lab not far ahead of them.

Andune slowed to a walk and Kale switched to telepathy: :From here on I have to act like I don't understand you ok? Thanks for your help.:

Andune bowed his head. :You are most welcome, and thanks for getting me out of that hell hole.:

Kale smiled, :No prob.: He got off at the gate, the girl sitting there looking at him. He took off the vine and put it in his bag. He patted Andune shoulder before saying, "Return Andune."

Andune collapsed into red light and flowed into his Premium Ball. Kale attached it to a necklace around his neck and turned to the female trainer, smiling, "Hi I'm Cain, Cain Owen."

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I looked the new boy up and down before sighing. "I don't care who you are." I said and sighed. His starter pokemon looked so strong. All I had was a cat. I checked my watch. 10:05. "The old man is late." I muttered and stood up. Carmen meowed and went up to the new boy, Cain as decided I should refere to him as. Carmen sniffed him and, apparently liking him, rubbed up againest his leg.

"Carmen... Well, I guess my pokemon likes you so I'd better try to at least try to like you. I'm Liz." I picked up Carmen and petted him. "Nice ponyta." A rattata scammered by and Carmen jump out of my arms, knocking me over. I fell on top of Cain and knocked him to the ground. "D***," I muttered, rubbing my head.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    OOC: Um, I hope you don't consider this taking control of your char, I'm just trying to halve a conversation Oo''' Sorry if I does, I didn't mean too.

Kale Dywre {Cain}
    Pallet Town

"Oof!" Kale cried out as he hit the ground, the girl, Liz as she called herself, on top of him, swearing.

"Energetic Meowth you got there." he said, laughter in his voice. She looked annoyed and got up quickly, chasing after what he believed she had called Carmen.

He shook his head and got to his feet, dusting himself off. He released Andune again he looked at him confused, Kale pointed at Liz, trying unsuccessfully to catch Carmen. "Go play herder would you?"

He nodded and cantered over to Carmen. It took a bit (and Kale also coming to help) but eventually Carmen trotted over to Liz, meowing and looking innocent. Kale laughed outright, "Typical cat."

Liz snorted, holding Carmen tightly in her arms, "Yeah right. She doesn't listen to what I say at all. At least your Ponyta does what you tell it too."

Kale shrugged, draping an arm across Andune's back, "Well we've been through a lot together." Kale didn't like lying so he tried half-truths instead.

She raised an eyebrow. The guy on the ground made waking noises and Kale turned to him, this time he raised an eyebrow, "And just who might you be?"

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "Nine'O'Clock, D*** it. He said the people delivering would be here at Nine'O'Clock." I said to my self shoving a few pennies I had found into my pocket. "It's just like him to make me wait..." I said as Blaze grunted. "No I'm not scared of going back." Blaze grunted again. "I'm not afraid of anything you know that Blaze." I glared as Blaze sprinted forward. "Hey... Blaze where the hell are you going." Blaze turned his head and went full speed toward Pallet Town. "D*** it Blaze..." I ran off after him. The brezze was calm and Blaze's red fur blew lightly as he jumped small ledges infront of me. The walk t Pallet town was short, but still very hard considering my history with the place. I had lived there, with my Mother and Father. My Father and Porfsser Oak were good friends. I spent most of my days playing in Oak's lab untill 'they' dissappeared... It was then that Oak chose to take me in, but I refused. I hadn't been back to Pallet scince. Oak and I had kept in toch, though it was very lightly. There it was. My home town... "Pallet." I whispered under my breath. "Blaze stay here watch for any signs of-uh." What the hell am I saying... "Just come with me." I said walking infront of him. There it was... Oak's lab... But... Who are they? I saw a trainer recalling his Ponyta, and another trainer with a Meowth... and another sleeping. What the hell. I barely had time to notice the changes, and rather ignored the fact that my old house had been bulldozed. I took in a deep breath and marched forward completly ignoring the Trainers as I walked by. With three bangs, I 'Knocked' on the door... Idiot... The old man's probroly out in the feilds... Now what?

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    OOC:: It's okay, ad long as you don't make em out of charcter or have em do something really important.

I jumped as a boy ran past us and started banging on the old man's door. The kid was probably on of the mans perverted students. Yes, I thought Professor Oak was a pervert. Several times had he "accidently" walked in on me in the shower. "Professor Pervert isn't in there! boy!" I yelled at him. Getting an idea I grabbed my bag and pulled out my cellphone. I speed dialed May. "What's your grandpa's number? Thanks" I quickly dialed another number.
    *Ring, Ring... Hello?*
    "Professor Pervert! Your Late! get your a** over her right now!" I shut the phone. I turned toward the others "He'll be here in 3, 2, 1..."
    "Sorry I'm late!"
    "Told ya."

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Ah heck, I'm still on so why not?

Kale Dywre {Cain}
    Pallet Town

:... Idiot... The old man's probably out in the fields... Now what?:

'Ah for--lock it down Kale!' Kale thought to himself. He had accidentally overheard the guys thoughts.' He wasn't exactly being quiet about it though . . .'

He frowned and returned Andune again. The guy had totally ignored the three of them. Well so be it, if he wished to be alone that's fine. Liz called the Prof (interesting name for him Kale thought, amused) He came running up and ushered them into the house.

The' sleepy man' as Kale called him was truly awake now, stretching. He had long curly black hair, light green eyes and a goatee. As he got to his feet, Kale could tell he was not one you messed with.

He looked over at Cain and he made an ironic wave, "Name's Cain sleepy dude."

"Shade."

Cain nodded, noticing that Liz was eyeing Shade in a peculiar way. 'Heh, I think Lizzy here has a little crush.' He smirked, the last to walk into the lab.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Ignoreing the girls comment, I barged in behind the Prof. "Where the hell have you been? Do you relize how F****** far I had to walk to get here." My mind drifted back to my parents but quickly snaped back as I continued yelling. "Now what the hell was so immportant?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back