• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Because I'm Claus like that. I started playing the Japanese Version because I couldn't find the American version. Then, two weeks later I found it =D
    Why watch a playthrough when you have the games =D I only watch them when I get stuck

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I haz a question. What's technically the sequel for Earthbound? I've just beat it, and I wanted to know.

BTW, Pokey's a jackass.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Mother 3 is the sequel.
    Earthbound is Mother 2 in Japan.
    The first Mother, like Mother 3 was never released in the US.

Years
    Mother 3 is the sequel.
    Earthbound is Mother 2 in Japan.
    The first Mother, like Mother 3 was never released in the US.

Oh, ok.

But is the story of Ness & pals continued in any other game? If it's what I think it is(thinking Earthbound Zero), then wow.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Oh, ok.

But is the story of Ness & pals continued in any other game? If it's what I think it is(thinking Earthbound Zero), then wow.

Nope, Earthbound Zero is the name used for the English ROM of the first Mother. An English version of the game was finished and a beta cart existed which is where the ROM comes from, but it was never actually released.

Years
    Well, that clears that up(least till I finish it and PSI gives me the answer I want so damn badly....)

Thanks.

Again....Pokey is an ass.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    But I like Porky. Oh and, Boney, I'm promoting you to "Co-Owner" since Regigiygas isn't getting on. D=

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I've added something new to the main page. Please read the text in blue, located below the members list.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Aww, this thread is dying D:
    We can't let that happen, so I came up with a topic~
    What's the worst moment you experienced playing EarthBound?
    In Mother 3, mine was forgetting to get the
    Spoiler:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Probably when I was fighting the Barrier Trio. I stopped playing for about a month because I couldn't beat them.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    What's the worst moment you experienced playing EarthBound?
    The first Kraken Battle. Ugh it was terrible. Also leveling up in some of the later areas got to me.

Also on a semi related note: HGSS has this old man who takes pictures like the old man in EB. Another guy on the forums asked even if he said Fuzzy Pickles.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    If he says Fuzzy Pickles, EarthBound will get more attention. =D

The New PK Love theme song is:
    16 Melodies, with 4 votes.
    I'll put youtube tag on the link, so you can listen to it on the main page.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    It does that...atleast it did to me a few times. Sometimes it won't save, other times the game just completely glitches up.
    I am the Empress of PSI, fear my PK Cymbeline Omega~

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Lucky you. It's really hard to try to play it again when you beat chapter 3, and 4. And one your way to chapter 5, you save the game, turn it off. When you turn it back on, you're in chapter 3 :D isn't that wonderful?

Oh, at Anime Fest, my friend saw the original game pak for Mother 3! She said she would buy it for me if she had enough money. Oh and they also had the complete boxset, with the guide and everything. :D

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I downloaded the newest version of the patch and I'm starting a new playthrough for Mother 3 today. I doubt I'll really notice the differences but hey, Mother 3 always deserves another playthrough. It's just that awesome. :D

Back