• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
Years
  • The Oxygen Supplies stand for this;

"No matter who it is, you can find help in almost everybody. Even if they are transvestite-like chimeras and/or machines."

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Oxygen is just as good as PK Love Ω
    And without it, Lucas would be nothing but a...Ninten.

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • Okay, here's another question:

What are all the instances where the doorknob is found or mentioned? Just out of curiosity.

I'm not sure I know all the stops of "Doorknob's Epic Journey".

These are the ones I have so far:

1. Thomas breaks the doorknob off of Flint's door.
    2. Salsa picks up the doorknob near Osohe Castle, but Fassad slaps it away.
    3. A punk in Tazmily's Jail says that he found a doorknob on the ground, and when he picked it up, he got arrested for larceny. The doorknob is "maybe... in the forensics lab or something".
    4. A bearded man is watching tied-up Ionia flopping on the bridge. He says he found a doorknob and was in a bad mood so he threw it as far as he could.
    5. Lucas finds the doorknob under the Empire Porky Building, but he accidentally drops it.
    6. The doorknob rolls against the player's foot after the dragon wakes up.
    Are there any more?
    EDIT: Heck, yeah, there are! A pigmask captain on the Ground Floor of the Empire Porky Building says, "Oh, that reminds me, when I was working at the factory, I found a doorknob on the ground. No idea who it belonged to. Normally, I would have kept it and taken good care of it, but I was really irritated at the time, so I threw it as hard and as far as I could instead."

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I finally got the drive to play Earthbound again. So I think I'm gonna be playing that a lot more often now.

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • Hey, guys, gals, and whatever Magypsies and Mr. Saturns are!

I found something really funny in MOTHER 3!

In the game, I love how when the slightest thing happens plot-wise, suddenly all the characters say something different.

Well, when you get Ionia to join your party, DON'T FOLLOW THE ROWING GUYS YET.

Instead, why don't you go around Tazmily village and see what everyone thinks of your new rope-bound buddy?

For instance, Thomas says, "Oh, hey there, pretty girl! Buy something, won'tcha?"

Ehhh... :\

Last edited:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Lol, i did that with Salsa just right now, and here's what the people said...

"You stink, like a monkey."
    "You look sad..."
    "A kangaroo! Oh wait, what animal are you again? Koala?"
    "This place ain't no good for whatever-you-ares."

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Yeah, I love going around seeing what the people say after anything in the plot happens. Itoi is such a great writer, and Mato did a really good job with the translation. The writing of the Mother games is really what draws me to it more than anything else.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Oh, and I know why the mermen kiss you.

Brenda says that Mermaids use the power of love to rescue those who are drowning in the ocean. It's pretty wierd, but you know what I mean. ^.~

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I don't know, maybe they just represent the mermaids. I think Brenda was just supposed to give an awful big hint to how to cross the ocean.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Well, the scene where it shows the Navy SQUEALs getting Oxygen from the merbot things makes it pretty obvious too. X3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Yeah. I still wonder how some kid, his friends, and a dog could just dive into the salty water. I've been to many beaches before, and the salt water burns your eyes. D:

Back