• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • I haven't really played much of the first one tbh... or Earthbound really. I've completely beaten Mother 3 though.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Well, I'm just starting Earthbound Zero, and it's kinda fun. Too bad you can't run in Earthbound, but you can run in EB0.. Wierd, right?

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Eek, we can't let this club die!

@ Boney
    Cool, I've heard of that somewhere in Earthbound Central! I love the end where the pigmask does the Funky Monkey Dance! ^^

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • I'm an avid Earthbound fan, and am glad to see this. 12 pages of pure evidence that the game I love is not dead in the slightest.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Hey, I'm a co-owner too! :p

So yeah, welcome Nincada! The more people that we can get to keep this place active the better!

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • [to='Boney']
    Oh sorry! I forgot, well... Sorry!
    [/to]

We really need to go and find something interesting to talk about. Like why Ness is naked in his Magicant. Magicant is supposed to be your own mind, so why does he envision himself like that?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • The mind can be a mysterious place. You can subconsciously envision things that you would never think of while you're awake.

Back