• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK tournament

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I want to make a pk tournament. The battles will be of 4 pks (lv.50) per person. This will be a bit different than the other tournaments. In this one you will need points. All players will start with 5 points.

How does this point thing work?
    1. All players all start with five points.
    2. When someone is defeated, he/she have to give one of his points to the winner.
    3. If someone use a super legend, he/she will automatically lose 4 points.
    4. If someone use a hacked pokemon, the player will intantly lose all his points.
    5. When someone lose his/her 5 points, you will lose and will not be able to compete in this tournament until it finishes.

Rules :
    No super legends :
    The next pokemons will be prohibited :
    Mewtwo
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Rayquaza
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Arceus
    Regigigas
    Groudon
    Kyogre

Hacked pokemons are prohibited
    By hacked I mean, if a pokemon has moves that it shouldn't have, for example Blastoise with fire blast. And if the pokemon have modified stats, for example , mewtwo with 798 speed stat.

Rematch for more points
    There will be no rematch for more points...

Those are the rules for the game.

Wo, forget the most important things, the prizes. Depending on how much people are willing to participate in this tournament, depend how good the prize will be. The prize will be of my shiny thread.

Entrants:
    Zero EX
    Ichida

The tournament will start when there are at least 10 persons in.
    Before the tournament start
    All entrants will need to register a team of 7 pks, but in battles you will only be able to use 4 pks. This way it will be more interesting.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Hehe, "PK" tourney. What a .hack//G.U. reference.

"Super" legends? Oooookaaaay. Either a Pokemon is legendary or it isn't. I don't use any legendaries.

The only prize I want are the victories added to my record. There's no Pokemon I need, shiny or not, since I recently completed my collection and I have no interest in shinies.

Sooo... yeah. I'm in, I guess, since Alakazam_17's tourney is going too bloody slowly. It might take me a day or two to get my latest team up to snuff.

Ichida

Years
    *Re-reads it* Wait, so you're allowing some legendaries, it's a lv50 battle, AND you only use four? I'm sorry, but I can't play under such rules. I play 6v6, no legendaries of any kind, all at lv100. I'm out. I won't let all my EV training go to waste in an amateur event.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Ichida - if you want we can prohibit the legendaries,i don't use legendaries lol. But, i found a guide in gamefaqs and put the stats of the legendary pk. the 3 dogs, birds, regis, darkrai, and those ones, have the same stats of a tyranitar, dragonite and metagross.

Believe it or not, slaking have the power of a ubber legend.

how bout starting now, or shall we wait for more people?

Ichida

Years
    I'm not trying to force people to follow my beliefs, but I just don't use legendaries. Just to clarify, all currently existing legendary Pokemon include Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, & Arceus. Anything else is fair game. Sure, some non-legendaries are better than others, but it's their choice to use those Pokemon or not.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    ok, let's take out the legendaries, i believe no one uses them.

we can register the team now

i will put my team in a sec, im in a trade right now, once i trade i will put my team

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I'll register now then.

I will carry a selection out of:
    Starmie, Weavile, Skarmory, Togekiss, Lucario, Umbreon, Rhyperior.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    yes, we will be able to rematch, if we dont register, you will use pks at your advantage

my pks are Tyranitar, Tauros, Alakazam, Gengar, Starmie, Manetric, Crobat

we can start now, I am prepared now, if someone wants to start, just tell me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Can I join or am I too late?

I'm in? Okay, cool.

My Team:

Salamence, Metagross, Blissey, Suicune, Snowlax, Weavile

Reserved 7th:

Heracross

Last edited:
    Back