• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pkm

Which of the following do you think is the weakest?

• Caterpie

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Weedle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wurmple

• Magikarp

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Feebas

• Sunkern

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Azurill

• Clefairy

• Tyrogue

• Mewtwo... o_O

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The Pokemon with the lowest Base stats (and therefore the weakest) was Sunkern the last time I checked. If its been changed dramatically with Munchlax and Rukario/Lucario I don't know... but I say Sunkern. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Sunkern does come in dead last with its base stats, but Caterpie, Weedle, Azurill, and Wurmple tied in second and third. But when you look at it, all of the ones above have some sort of attack to help you train with them easier(except for the bugs, but they fully evolve fast enough to make up for it...), which is more than 7th place finisher Magikarp can say...

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Probably all those little Pokemon... Magikarp, Weedle, Caterpie, Wurmple, Sunkern...

IMO, it would be Magikarp since it cant really do much >>; But I guess if its base stats Sunkern wins o,o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've put up a poll detailing the ones so far. If anyone else hsa any suggestions, then don't hesitate to tell me ^_^

Pollified

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think Surken is strong in a way but the most proved to be the weakest it would be Magikarp or Clefairy.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Iveechan said:
    Dude, Clefairy rocks with Metronome. It's like Christmas every time it attacks. Unless it explodes.
    That's what I mean it could use a atack like Double Edge and faint quickly.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Dude, Clefairy rocks with Metronome. It's like Christmas every time it attacks. Unless it explodes.

LOL XD

Yea Metronome r0x, my Mew knows it

And I changed my mind, I think Azurill, it's Bubble took 2hp off my Combusken on Sapphire

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'll add Clefairy... although a Clefable with a really good attack power is really good and unexpected for the opponent. ^_^

Clefairy addified

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I personally think that Magikarp and Feebas aren't that bad, because of their semi-high defense/special defense. But... since MegaDitto thinks that Clefairy is weak, it stays. (I do agree with you on this one Iveechan)

Back