• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen PKMN Crystal RMT

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    This is a team made for link battles with my cousin.. could you please rate it?

Typhlosion @ Magnet

Flamethrower
    Thunderpunch
    Earthquake
    SmokeScreen (or HP Ice/Grass/Water, if possible)

Lapras @ Miracle Berry

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Rest

Victribell @ Scope Lens

Razor Leaf
    Sludge Bomb
    Sleep Powder
    Synthesis

Alakazam @ Quick Claw

Psychic
    Thunder Punch
    Reflect
    Recover

Steelix @ Focus Band

Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Explosion
    Iron Tail

Jolteon @ Leftovers

Thunderbolt
    Double Team
    Pin Missile
    Thunder Wave

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2008
    it seems really good, and my steelix is the exact same..., but i gave mine an amulet coin wich is really pointless in link battles... >_<
    but yeah, it looks really good, and a good balance with the different types

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    Alakazam doesn't need a Quick Claw, it's fast enough to strike first normally. Give it to someone slow like Steelix.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    The reason I didn't give it to Steelix was because Focus Band could be useful, when coupled with Explosion. What do you recommend I give to Alakazam then? Miracleberry?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    Miracleberry or leftovers. I'd also be tempted to put a Mint Berry on Lapras rather than Miracleberry - rest will cure any statuses you get, and a Mint Berry won't get triggered by a random paralysis/burn/poison, meaning that you are basically guaranteed a one turn rest.

Back