• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Team Picture Shop

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
  • Hey everybody im bored and thought i would be nice.

We all know you canhae one ofthe little "Trainer Cards", But I am willing to make you a Team picture with your trainer and your PKMN.

It can be anything from banner sized, to a full 8x10. Just dont complainif it's small and you cant make it out, i'll try my best.

Now, before i show you the form, I am a Highschool student, so somedays it maytake longer then others. Only Six people at a time, i will make a list of ppl when i get them,if i have six,youwillbe thought of and may be next, or i may just ignore you.

Okay, So... Here it is:

Size: (Pixels, or inches)
    Images: (LINK, please give the favorite pictures of all PKMN and trainer)
    Text: (if any)
    Sub-text: (if any)
    Color Scheme: (any colours you want me to use)
    Specifics: (image position, etc.)
    If you want it tobe a picture of you, justmake sure you giveit to me. (DONT DIRECT LINK IMAGES OR I WONT MAKE IT! Put them on Imageshack, Or photobucket, there easy to use, and you can have a bunchof pics.)

THNX! Have fun!

P.S. Visit thecoolest chick ever, and her sweet Avatar/Banner shop. Shiranui's Graphics Shop.

Sweet! have fun and enjoy.

heres one i did previously, it looks bad becauseitis hard to use the legendaries from R/S/P/D cuz there so big, i'll post a better one later.
    PKMN Team Picture Shop

Heres the new one

PKMN Team Picture Shop

Also, if it is a B/W picture, I will color it, Just know it will be the normal colors, Unless you specificaly request a diffrence, like a picture of lugia will be silver, unless you request Dark Lugia, and if you want a PKMN with many form, give all forms in a pic.

*********Now making custom Trainer cards as well***********

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

haha, wow im bored,so now im adding banners and avatars to my list of things. just ask mefor one and usethe same form as for the picture.

PKMN Team Picture Shop

PKMN Team Picture Shop

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Lucian, please do not double post. If you have forgot to add something on your previous post, use the Edit button, which is located in the bottom right corner of your post.

Back