• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Uh, one quick question? May I use the Three Pokemon that have not been realeased? Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect? My friend from shcool managed to get me one early.

You said everything was OK as long as they had abilities and moves that they can have without attacks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Uh, one quick question? May I use the Three Pokemon that have not been realeased? Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect? My friend from shcool managed to get me one early.

You said everything was OK as long as they had abilities and moves that they can have without attacks.

Wouldn't Genesect be considered Uber though?

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Keldo could be uber if it has the sacred sword attack i don't know myself i'm just guessing

Actually, it gets Sacred Sword and a Special Attack variant of the move. I say possible Uber. Hydro Pump, the Special Sacred Sword, and all kinds of Special Attacks, combined with Good Speed and Sp. Atk, Keldeo is a possible Uber.

Years
Well, aren't they in Limbo as of right now?

And I beg to differ with you PKNight. My personal favorite bug is Galvantula with Scizor as a close second.

And last thing... Defended my gym 6-0. But that wasn't really that fair considering he didn't have 100's. :/

Years
I just looked at the new pokemon. None of them are uber.

Tis because they are in Limbo.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/limbo

Which I suppose means that the tiering comittee will a take a look at them when they are officially released and until further notice are banned from competitive play. I'll hit FakeStreet up if I see him around and talk to him about it if you want me to though.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Well, aren't they in Limbo as of right now?

And I beg to differ with you PKNight. My personal favorite bug is Galvantula with Scizor as a close second.

And last thing... Defended my gym 6-0. But that wasn't really that fair considering he didn't have 100's. :/

Well, both Galavantula and Scizor are good, yes. I just think Volcarona is awesome, fast, and powerful. And when you said 6-0, were you talking about me? I've been waiting for you in the Wi-Fi room for a while...

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Tis because they are in Limbo.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/limbo

Which I suppose means that the tiering comittee will a take a look at them when they are officially released and until further notice are banned from competitive play. I'll hit FakeStreet up if I see him around and talk to him about it if you want me to though.

I have no idea who FakeStreet is. And what I meant is that none of these pokemon look like they could make it in ubers.

Years
Well, both Galavantula and Scizor are good, yes. I just think Volcarona is awesome, fast, and powerful. And when you said 6-0, were you talking about me? I've been waiting for you in the Wi-Fi room for a while...

Wait, what? I had someone battle me and 6-0'd em... Under the name I registered you under? Ah ****. I swear I'm gonna delete that guy from my Pal Pad. My apologies. Disregard that.

Years
I have no idea who FakeStreet is. And what I meant is that none of these pokemon look like they could make it in ubers.

Meh. Guy who was claims he was on the tiering committee. And they may or may not make it. I've not given much consideration into them because they're unreleased at the present time and that's pretty much enough, in your average league, for immediate disqualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back