• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'm going to murder your rocks. Anyways, I've already predicted some of your team. That's right, Rocky. I've already countered your team and I haven't even started battling you yet.

Beat Houndoomed 1-0. Anyways, I would like you to remove the dark badge from my gym card and replace it with the rock badge, PKM.

Good game, Hound.
Fixed your card and added your boulder badge.

Thanks, do you want to battle?
You can take a shot at my badge if you would like.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Im ready now, are you challenging for a badge or just for fun?

Gym rules, no ubers 6v6 lv 100 no restrictions

Ill be in the wifi room

Ok, im battling right now, but ill register you (unless i already have you, do you know what fc i used before) and then battle with you

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ok, im battling right now, but ill register you (unless i already have you, do you know what fc i used before) and then battle with you

Not sure, I used the one on your league trainer card, and you do the same for me, my white ones fairly new so you may not have it

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
OK sweet.
I have a feeling u are using illegal pokemon, No way a kingdra can OHKO a rotom-w with hydro pump. I quit because i'm super annoyed atm. GG

Would have been nice if i wouldnt have effed up and got the right scizor with bullet punch aswell.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I have a feeling u are using illegal pokemon, No way a kingdra can OHKO a rotom-w with hydro pump. I quit because i'm super annoyed atm. GG

Ok, well im not. I bred them myself and rngd and evd. THe kingdra is modest with 31 sp attack ivs, 252 sp attack evs, sniper (which is 3x for crits which that was) and hydro pump is 120 damage. I was surprised myself, but it happened

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok, well im not. I bred them myself and rngd and evd. THe kingdra is modest with 31 sp attack ivs, 252 sp attack evs, sniper (which is 3x for crits which that was) and hydro pump is 120 damage. I was surprised myself, but it happened

Wasn't a crit or anything don't see it possible, but w/e

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Wasn't a crit or anything don't see it possible, but w/e

It was a crit. I was surprised and i checked to see if it was and it was. If you let the battle play out or even forfieted we could have recorded it and checked...but I really dont care and i hope i didnt offend you. If you want to rebattle we can :D (Also what stats were you running on your Rotom because the attack i used would have done 84-104% if you had max sd and hp, also you can check my pokes if you want)

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Name: King
FC: In signature
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Flint (Pokemon D/P)
Activeness: On PC at least once a day
Game:Black

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Im ready now, are you challenging for a badge or just for fun?

Gym rules, no ubers 6v6 lv 100 no restrictions

Ill be in the wifi room

I am online.

That's how I felt when I first faced you and failed to OHKO your Weavile with a super effective move.

Sure. I'll be ready in a minute.

Sorry, ima battle houndoomed and then ht the hay. Maybe some other time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back