• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
It's fast as long as it's in the sun. That's why I didn't play Ninetails until I drew out your Hippowdon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
-LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT-

• Keep the arguing to a minimum on the thread please.
  • As far as sub protect teams, it's not going to be banned. It's part of the game even tho it's super annoying and makes you want to punch a newly hatched Pichu in face.
  • In friendly battles you can use any Pokemon. It will count towards your win/losses.(CAN'T be counted as a gym challenge!)
  • I'm going with the ladder idea for the E4, also will be picking them soon. Will prob pick 8 members and host a mini tournament to see who will be chosen.
  • Lastly, I am still pondering the idea of the starters for Trainers(DOES NOT INCLUDE GYM LEADERS).
-Shout Outs-

• Grats to King for his first Gym Badge.
  • Aoife, take your time lvling your pokemon. We're in no rush in this league, it's all about the fun :P
As always suggestions to make the league more enjoyable are always welcome.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
-LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT-

• Keep the arguing to a minimum on the thread please.
  • As far as sub protect teams, it's not going to be banned. It's part of the game even tho it's super annoying and makes you want to punch a newly hatched Pichu in face.
  • In friendly battles you can use any Pokemon. It will count towards your win/losses.(CAN'T be counted as a gym challenge!)
  • I'm going with the ladder idea for the E4, also will be picking them soon. Will prob pick 8 members and host a mini tournament to see who will be chosen.
  • Lastly, I am still pondering the idea of the starters for Trainers(DOES NOT INCLUDE GYM LEADERS).
-Shout Outs-​

• Grats to King for his first Gym Badge.
  • Aoife, take your time lvling your pokemon. We're in no rush in this league, it's all about the fun :P
As always suggestions to make the league more enjoyable are always welcome.

Just a quick question after the E4 are picked does that mean we need more leaders?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Just a quick question after the E4 are picked does that mean we need more leaders?
I'm not sure yet. I might keep them as gym leaders, since you can only challenge the E4/Champion once a week. The main thing I'm still working on is how to make the E4 a bit different instead of having types. I might make them have a signature pokemon, or i could do it where all the pokemon have to be the same color. I dunno something different. Would be boring if you faced the E4 and they used all the same as a gym battle.

If anyone see's this let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
I'm not sure yet. I might keep them as gym leaders, since you can only challenge the E4/Champion once a week. The main thing I'm still working on is how to make the E4 a bit different instead of having types. I might make them have a signature pokemon, or i could do it where all the pokemon have to be the same color. I dunno something different. Would be boring if you faced the E4 and they used all the same as a gym battle.

If anyone see's this let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.

I like the idea of the E4 having a signature Pokemon!

sure I'll battle you when i'm done with houndoomed

Okay, let me know when you're done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back