• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Defended my gym 2-0 against Plasmette. I'm surprised I beat that Scrafty.

Still, wouldn't you need to bring three Ice types for it to even count as a gym challenge?

PK I'll challenge this weekend. I can battle later today, though, if you'd like?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • lol I understand. I'm glad you stuck it out. I'm sick of people rage quitting on me. Most my pokemon have earthquake and most your team is weak against it. That's where the problem was.

I dont rage quit, I submitted, I vm'd you to confirm I gave up, the last time the forum wouldnt let me back to reply. You're very good and have very good pokes, nothing I had could get past Conk so it would have all been in vain.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Opera, I'd like to challenge your gym.

Also, if I were to want to buy Kyogre, do I have to wait til I'm Ultra Rank to use it?

Good choice. Kyogre is one of the greatest ubers. It outclasses even Groudon due to its arguably better movepool, its weather actually benefits its STAB attacks, and it has one key move: Water Spout. Groudon's Eruption is nothing compared to it.

I could totally write an article about this.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • Good choice. Kyogre is one of the greatest ubers. It outclasses even Groudon due to its arguably better movepool, its weather actually benefits its STAB attacks, and it has one key move: Water Spout. Groudon's Eruption is nothing compared to it.

I could totally write an article about this.

Plus, Kyogre does Super-Effective against Groudon, regardless of weather (Ice Beam/Blizzard). Still doesn't answer my question, though. BTW, you ready for my challenge?

Defended my gym 2-0. I'm surprised I beat that Scrafty.

Still, wouldn't you need to bring three Ice types for it to even count as a gym challenge?

PK I'll challenge this weekend. I can battle later today, though, if you'd like?

Ok, I'll challenge you after I'm done with ASB.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Plus, Kyogre does Super-Effective against Groudon, regardless of weather (Ice Beam/Blizzard). Still doesn't answer my question, though. BTW, you ready for my challenge?

I'd like to challenge you gym to finish them up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013

Ok. I'm coming. I'm getting my team ready.
    Edit: In wifi room

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Anyone game for a battle (I have been training a team, and it still isn't level 100, but I am going to take it easy since the gym spot has been taken.) Preferably someone who has a badge to offer that I do not have.

Years
  • Defended my gym 1-0 against PK. Though I suppose that really didn't even count as a challenge because of the lack of ghosts...

And Houndoomed, sorry for not getting back to you earlier on that message. I was waiting to see how long this match against PK would last. Ferrothorn v. Gliscor is what slowed things down. I probably won't have time tonight. How 'bout tomorrow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back