• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's WiFi League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    anyone want to battle? Fillleeerrr

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hello, I was wondering if I could sign up for a gym leader:

Name: Ryuk
    FC: in sig
    Sprite: Morty's sprite
    Badge: 12
    Type: Ghost
    Signature Pokemon: Gengar
    Rules: 6 vs 6, Standard, no item clause, all other mentioned clauses
    Activeness: Weekends, some weeknights.

Thanks!

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    A COUPLE OF ANOUCEMENTS

1. i know most of you are busy with your school/work lifes and try ot battle and become the champion of this league but can we all try to bring at least 1 new member to this a week or every 2 weeks even if its going ot the newest members of PC and asking them if they like to battle or any of your other friends on PC that like to battle ask them to join
    2. Were still looking for new ideas for the league such as the new tournament starting tomorrow but if u have any other suggestions or just an idea that pops into your head that you think would make this league even more succeful (i know i mispelled that lol) please please please, PM me or PKM
    Thank you for your time
    sincerly, parkwater

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    lol, i didn't even know you had one. and that drapion sucks btw, i was shocked it actually killed it. lol

edit: i'm pretty sure i fixed my connection problem, which makes me soooooo extremly happy. :) :) and andy, your kindra scared the sh*t puta me in that rain. o.o i had to stall it out. lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back