• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] PLA Requests Tracking Spreadsheet

Years
  • What the title says! I needed a way to keep track of my active side-quests and a quick way to check who requested it, where they're located, as well as "solutions" if I'm stuck I guess. I'm sharing a public version in case anybody else finds it useful. Keep in mind, I'm by no means an expert at this, and if you encounter any errors or issues, please let me know! I'll try to correct them as soon as possible.

How to use?
    > First, make a copy of the spreadsheed by navigating to File > Create a Copy to save to your Drive account.
    Alternatively, you may download a copy in .xlsx format, if you want to use it offline, with a different program.

> The Home tab includes a list of all your current accepted requests.

> The Requests tab helps you manage the quests.
    🗨️ Checklist Column: Active request. Checking it will make it appear in the Home tab.
    You should manually uncheck it after completion to remove it from Home.
    ✅ Checklist Column: Pretty self-explanatory. Will count towards the "Completed X of 94" information.

> The Help tab includes every information that may be considered spoilery / "cheating"
    There's a short tutorial on how to use it. It's pretty easy, tick the box next to the request you want to display.
    Next, choose from the drop-down list which information you wanna find more about.

That's pretty much it, enjoy!

Last edited:
    Back