• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
  • He sensed Raike lighten up. Good. The guy seemed way too worked up. Silver loved game references, oddly enough for an angel, but he did. So, zombies and a team of humans closing in?

"Don't suppose you got any cheat code, do ya? I have infinite ammo,"

he laughed as he generated bullets out of thin air and they dropped to the ground.

"But I don't use ammo. Knives, knives, and more knives. Maybe the occasional katana..."

He pulled two Katar knives (punching knives, look the up) , one in each hand. Dual-blading, his favorite style. He was ready, ready to fight off whatever opposed them.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Yue Uchiha

Yue smirked at Silver. Yui had just met him after all. However, he couldn't be able to tell that they were the same person. It was a good thing that no one could hear her thoughts as well anyways. Miharu probably would be able to block Silver from her mind. Miharu couldn't, however, block Psychic.

"Perhaps the reason why Silver-san was able to get in was because the shield was weakening," cut in Miharu, her mind as sharp as always. Her multitude of weapons were flying everywhere, hitting only the enemies and not the allies. The zombies around Yue were automatically cut down as soon as they stepped within a twelve foot radius of her. "It could mean that the time to act is soon."

"You're probably right, Miharu-chan~!" stated Yue cheerfully. Miharu rolled her eyes as she threw another knife into a zombie's head, the knife actually going through the zombie and the hilt buried into another one behind that zombie. Both fell as puppers with their strings cut off. Yue blinked as she remembered about something she had forgotten. She cursed in a dead language that no one knew. Eh, she'll get to it when she gets to it.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver smirked at Yue.

She's the only one here that seems to know how to smile...

He glanced at the others and sighed.

"What a downer group..."

He mumbled to himself. These people weren't very nice or positive. He thought it good though. The boy talked gamer, and the girl smiled about something. He could easily just mind-read, but he thought it very rude, and an invasion of privacy.

"Whatcha smiling about?"

He asked her, with a curiosity that seemed to resemble a child's.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike executed a back kick, knocking one zombie down, then a measured strike to thehead of another, causing its skull to collapse into itself, and the lifeless body to fall into the cement. He followed up, with an enzugiri then, flipping another zombie and cracking its skull. Raike was growing bored of this, the zombies could still not pose a real challenge. Raike soon got an idea. He stretched his hand forward, towards the most crowded area of zombies, and closed his eyes. When he opened them, both were a shining purple, and a certain tension could be sensed in the air around him. He closed his hand slowly into a fist as he muttered two words under his breath.-

"Dimensional... Rift"

-That whole area seemed to warp madly, twisting and turning. It wasn't long before a rip in the dimensions appeared, drawing more zombies to it. It then collapsed in on itself, tearing those drawn in to pieces, and creating a very gory sight. Raike grinned, but winced as he felt some energy drain from him.-

"Damn... not bad for a first try, heh heh."

-He then flipped Sky off as he heard him yell, "Showoff!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver laughed as Raike gave a boy the finger. He looked at Raike.

Certainly an odd human... I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to be able to do that... He seems... Special...

Silver smirked.

"I like your new move there."

He then thought of something.

"You know, if you made it more stable, you could travel between dimensions and come back on the other side of the wall."

He smiled and pointed to the barrier. As he smiled, noticeably, he had fangs. His eyes were slightly slitted. Something about him was... Different. Not bad, or evil. But different. He was not exactly human... Sure, he was an Angel, and taking a human form, but whatever he was before that, was not human.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown, Alias: Sarah, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

It was almost time for the barrier to be dropped for that instant, just a few more seconds and everyone would be transported out of the city by her. "Angels..." she thought to herself without surprise, "I wonder if that means an afterlife exist or the universe is just completely insane" she thought to herself. She stared for a moment before returning to glaring at Odessa, whose vision hadn't left her for a second.

Stealth Bomber:

The pilot was approaching the city, the dial switched over to meters instead of kilometers, and went down by hundreds every second. A computer miles away calculated the exact time for the shield to be down, accounting for lag from the signal, to let the Stealth bomber through.

The Stealth bomber approached the outside of the shield, at speeds where the shield would create just enough of a disturbance to rip the bomber apart at the speed it was going. It dropped for the smallest instant to let the bomber through the shield, then built it back up.

S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown, Alias: Sarah, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

The shield went down for the smallest length of time, and Sarah teleported everyone out of the city. During the moments when she was teleporting them she could see Odessa's plan, and realized exactly what was going on. She took them to a new place, not where Odessa had told her to go but somewhere that would work just as well.

Everyone else went where Odessa had told her to send them.

Josh Stocks:

Josh blinked as he stared at his own home, it caught him by surprise that this was where they had been teleported to. A three-story home, large, mostly made of stone, with mirror-tinted windows so people couldn't look in. The land around it for miles was either forest or high grass, and wired with security all the way throughout. Paranoia had mixed with the rest of Josh's life and he had taken every precaution he could think of when he had had this home built so that it was as safe as possible.

He walked up to the door and opened it, as he did so scanners detected the pattern of veins in capillaries on his face, even more unique then fingerprints, which were read by sensors in the door. Any other person who would have made it this far undetected would obviously be someone who he wouldn't have wanted to see, and as such if either test turned up as somebody as himself or Alissa it would... 'detain' them, permanently.

The door opened easily, recognizing it as him, he walked inside, to the left was a foyer, and a little farther down to the right opened up into a semi-large kitchen. Upstairs and to the immediate right was his and Alissa's rooms, and across the hall from their were guest bedrooms, unused since he had bought the home. Downstairs actually opened up into much larger areas, huge spaces of land dug out that accommodated the various projects he worked on, which had been for a few years the shield, the whole reason he had gone to Balice in the first place.

A thought struck Josh as he walked inside, where was Alissa? It wasn't an easy one to answer, she normally like to stay at the house because past actions had garnered her more then one enemy. He shook his head, she would be safe, she was smart and strong and able to deal with her own problems. He looked at the others, "So what do we do now?" he asked them, not really sure what kind of answer to expect.

OOC: Bleh, I wanted to put more in the house description, but to put everything I was thinking of I would have had to stay up all night, so I put a simplified description down with ideas on how to add more.

IC:

S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown, Alias: Sarah, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah and Odessa stood in front of a large console, not where Odessa had wanted to go, but Sarah had read her thoughts and intentions and realized that while her task was monstrous, it was necessary, and more easily accomplished from here then her original plan had called for.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa stared at the console, this isn't where she had originally wanted to be, but she could tell what to do with this, "So you know my plan now?" she asked, Sarah nodded. Odessa shrugged it off, as long as Sarah didn't try and stop her it would all work out. She started manipulating the console fast, easily hacking into the military computer of the company responsible for the plague.

Balice[One last time]:

The stealth bomber closed in and launched two missiles at opposite ends of the city. The missiles were pre-programmed to hit one spot, one right after the other, to maximize damage down. The first exploded, the second right behind it, creating a wave effect. The heat from the missiles destroyed everything, the center of the worlds modern technology become a flat wasteland of indifference as the explosions worked their way across the landscape. Thirty seconds after the explosion started, the city no longer stood, it was gone.

Science lab[Halfway round the world]:

The rookie looked over his notes carefully, he knew they were right, redone the math a hundred times, but he hoped he was wrong, that his own inexperience was the problem here. According to the calculations, the missiles launched on the city would spread the virus across the world in a matter of minutes, the blast acting like a propellant out of the city and across the world.

Twenty minutes later he no longer worried that his predictions were right or wrong, he hadn't been immune to the airborne version of the virus, and so he mindlessly walked around, seeking only to destroy those that still lived.

OOC:

Yay!!
    The Plague LIVES!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA
    Anyways, yeah, you're all at Josh's place, a three-story mansion like place made of stone and isolated because he was a bit paranoid of the ghost of his past coming back to murder him. The isolation means you won't have to worry about the zombies for a short while, and you'll get to know when they're coming thanks to Josh's security system and whatnot. Sooooo... yeah, I guess there won't be action for a bit, just some talking.
    Also, Sarah and Odessa are now no longer involved for the time being, you'll know what the plan was in a bit but for now, enjoy the mansion.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Jebus Zamorak, colossal post O.O)

Silver looked around the mansion. Sure, it was guarded, to living things. He considered that it he ever wanted to go outside, he certainly could. But for now, curiosity was poking at him. He walked up to Josh, amusement in his kind and gentle amethyst gaze.

"This is your place, is it not?"

He smiled, then sighed as his stomach growled.

"I don't mean to be rude, but might there be anything for us to eat...?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh Stocks:

"Its been a couple of months since I got trapped in Balice, and I don't know how long its been since Alissa was here" he said. He checked the kitchen, most of the food in the fridge was expired, but some was still good to eat, like the cherry coke, ginger ale, some ice cream, frozen corn dogs, and a few sausage,egg, and cheese hot pockets. There were also plenty of other foods in the cabinets; chips, cookies, canned fruit, soup, crackers, unmade spaghetti with a unopened jar of sauce. Josh stared for a moment, "Not exactly the healthiest selection" he thought to himself, as he said, "I guess anything you can find that isn't expired..." he said. He wasn't hungry himself, he wasn't sure what he wanted to do at the moment.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver's sweet tooth got the better of him, forcing his eyes at everything sweet. He felt like it was really awkward.

All of these people suddenly appear in your house? Seems a rather strange situation...

He looked at the others who reappeared, and at the surrounding mansion. It looked nice, it looked huge...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yue Uchiha

Yue looked amused at Silver-chan's question, the question she guessed that was directed at her. Children are so innocent these days. She glanced around and could feel the barrier weaken. She glanced at Sarah-chan and saw that Sarah-chan finally realized Odessa's plan. "Took you long enough," she mumbled, soft enough that no one could hear her. She glanced at the sky and smirked slightly. Hmm, can't let myself be teleport, no I can't. Not when I have a job to do.

In the split second in which Sarah-chan teleported everyone, Yue grounded herself to the city in itself. When everyone disappeared, she glanced at the missiles that were coming towards the city. She smirked. Two missiles were boring to deal with. This would take about 22.678% of her chakra, but it would be so worth it. Right as the first missile hit the ground, Yue unleashed a white energy. It was so similar to the actual colour of the explosion that the pilot did not notice it. It was timed perfectly.

The second one exploded and all the pilot could see was nothing. He nodded to himself before flying away. As soon as he was out of sight, Yue stopped the chakra flow to the invisibility seal. She smirked. "Looks like my job is done here." She then teleported out of the destroyed city.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked as they were teleported to what was, apparently, Josh's house. Well, house was probably the wrong term for it, but whatever. She also noticed right away that Yue/Yui was not there. She narrowed her eyes slightly, but didn't say anything. Miharu wondered if Yue/Yui had stayed behind. No one could live through whatever the S.W.A.T was going to do...could they?

Her train of thought was ruined when Nightmare finally burst out of his pokeball. He glared viciously at Miharu who smirked and held her hands up in truce.

"You are so lucky I like you enough that I'm not going to kill you," snarled Nightmare.

Miharu grinned, winked, then gasped, putting a hand to her mouth delicately and staring wide eyed at Nightmare. "Nightmare likes me enough that he is not going to kill me? Oh. My. God. Who is the poor Nightmare imitation and what has the poor Nightmare imitation done with Nightmare?"

Nightmare crossed his arms. "Ha. Ha. You know I'm the only one that can do mock acting."

Miharu dropped her hand from her mouth and smirked. "Sure."

Nightmare sighed, before glancing around. "So where are we now?"

"Apparently, we are in Josh's house."

Nightmare blinked. "Sweet! What can I steal?!"

Miharu sent a dead look towards Nightmare's direction. "I am going to guess, mind Nightmare this is just a guess, nothing."

Nightmare pouted. "Damn it. I never get to have any fun."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike flinched slightly when the teleportation took place. Usually he would have gone off to vomit, but for some reason he felt fine. He guessed it was because he had just gained dimensional traveling powers or something. He watched as Dizzy went off to go barf and snickered a bit, then watched as Sky did nothing. It was probably the same deal with him. He then turned to look at the mansion behind him.-

"Damn Josh, this your place?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh Stocks:

Josh thought carefully before talking, "Its Alissa's and mine... although I paid my part with money of questionable ownership..." he said. He wasn't sure how much he should talk about it, then figured he might as well, "I blackmailed some corporate executives in order to manipulate the stock market for my own means" he explained. He looked at the house, "Where is Alissa?" he thought to himself.

Josh sighed and walked upstairs to his room, he wanted to be left to his own thoughts for a second. He walked into the room, not much except for a queen sized bed, a large dresser, and Alissa's small powerful laptop that she used to use for 'business' and now only kept as a precaution against old employers. That struck him as odd, she normally kept it with her. He disregarded it and got clean clothes from the dresser, he was putting on the shirt when he heard a metallic click. He looked over to see the barrel of a magnum, "Magnum's don't have safety's" was the first thing to run through his head.

The second thought to run through his head regarded the person holding the magnum, it was Alissa. Green eyes, long straight brown hair, about the same height as himself.

Alissa [Soon-to-be] Stocks:

Alissa smiled, the magnum hadn't fired, which had been a good thing for two reasons. The first meant that the person who she had the magnum pointed at was her soon-to-be husband, and not an impostor, something she had actually had a higher expectation for. The second was that the 'friendly fire' system she had set up worked properly, which used a kind of GPS tracking to keep one soldier from shooting and killing another friendly soldier. She had gotten help from a 'friend' to modify it to use the electromagnetic every persons mind gave off in very subtle variations instead of chipping the uniforms like the old system used.

Alissa threw the gun away, where it misfired into the wall, "Did you try and shoot me with a loaded magnum?" he asked. Alissa grinned and hugged Josh,pinning his arms to the side, "I was trying to shoot an impostor, but you ruined that by being the real thing" she said happily. She could feel Josh squirm uncomfortably in her arms,trying to free his own, "So it didn't fire because I am me?" he said, "Damn straight!" she said.

Josh wondered about asking more but decided against it, he was happy enough that Alissa was here, "So who are the others?" Alissa asked. Josh thought about this for a moment, obviously she had seen them on them on the any of hundreds of well hidden camera's, present pretty much everywhere except the bathrooms. "Miharu, Yui, Psychic, Raike, his brother Sky, Silver, Odile..." his mind ran off for a second, "There are probably a few I don't remember the names of" he said. Alissa stared at him for a moment, "It would probably be best just to see them for myself." she said, "But for now, I want to be with you alone." she said, kissing him on the lips.

Josh smiled, then managed to get his arms out of her hug so she could hug her back, "Alright then" he said happily, Alissa was definitely the person he wanted to be with most at that moment, even if she had just possibly tried to kill him.

OOC: Alissa and Josh are alone together up in there room, what could they possibly be doing? *wink* *wink* XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Yue/Yui/immortal!Miharu is not at Josh's house, just to let you guys know. Also, the whole conversation between Bishamon and Miharu (you'll see) is completely blocked by everyone aside from Psychic. XD))

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu tilted her head slightly. She heard movements upstairs, two pairs of feet. One was significally lighter than what she recognized to be Josh's. It must be Alissa, his wife and...Odessa mother. Miharu wondered if they were even married yet. Since there was not a gold band on Josh's ring finger, probably not. She could have sworn that she could have heard a gun cocking, but decided that, one, Alissa had the gun, two, she was paranoid as to who was in the house, and three, since there was no gun firing, that meant that Alissa did not shoot her fiance(?). Which probably would be a good thing.

Miharu glanced at Raike. Usually, after teleporting, Raike would be sick to his stomach. However, this time he was not. Miharu guessed that being a son of Palkia or whatever had its perks. Not throwing up after teleporting was always a good one.

"Nightmare, put it down," she called out without even looking at Nightmare's direction.

Nightmare pouted and put down the item he was holding. "But I wanted to steal it~!" It was a fairly high pitched whine.

Miharu sighed. "Why did I not bring Bishamon with me. At least then, I could keep my sanity."

I don't know, master. Bishamon's faint, very faint, voice stated in her mind. You said something about making sure that any challengers at the gym could get their battle worth.

And I still feel sorry for those kids. I feel that the Pokemon League is not very happy with me?

That master is both a gym leader and the champion of Kanto, no. They are also more upset that you decided to vacation in Balice City, although I feel that you are not there anymore.

Correct, Bishamon. I am at Josh's house.

I see master. By the way, that power that we have been researching, the one that gives you your attacks?

It has grown stronger. I think I just met my 'teacher'.

Miharu knew that Bishamon had just raised his eyebrows. What does master mean by that?

Exactly as I said it.

...Did Nightmare spike your drink again?

Miharu inwardly shuddered. Never again. That...that was bloody crazy. No, apparently someone named Yui/Yue, although I doubt that is her real name, appeared in Balice City. She was hanging out with Psychic-san and told me that she was going to teach me how to control my powers. And, get this, there are two of her and both look completely different.

That is very strange master.

No kidding? I thought everything is completely normal. Then again, I guess insanity comes with the territory of being in a city infested with zombies.

Does Master have a headache.

Bodering on migrane.

Just make sure it doesn't become an attack.

Will do. Take it easy on those poor kiddies.

Of course master.

"Nightmare, put it down now."

Nightmare pouted and put it down again.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver sighed and decided to rummage through the kitchen. He found some cookies and layed the container out on the table, as he sat down and munched on them quietly, slowly, bored.

Great... In a wierd house and I have no friends...

Silver's light amethyst gaze looked down at the cookie container.

I'm... So... Bored...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Balice no more

-----

When I felt the familiar tingle of teleportation, I knew the shield must have gone down. Which meant that not only were we finally out of Balice, there was no more Balice. I was surprised to see that the place we were teleported to was a huge mansion. Josh's huge mansion. Damian gave a loud whistle of admiration, and I could have sworn I heard it echo.

"Wow..." Was the only word that came out of my mouth as I examined the mansion and Josh explained where he got his money from. I saw that Nightmare was finally out, which probably meant the rest of the day would be true to his name. I also noticed that Odessa and Sarah weren't among us. That was...odd, and probably not a good sign either.

"Oh!" I burst as the thought made its way into my head. "Hey, Josh! Do you have a PC?" I looked around. No Josh. "Weird...he was here a second ago..." Well, it was his mansion, so he must have gone to his room or something. Now, if only I knew where that was in this monster of a house...

OOC: Yayz! I finally posted! And Zamorak, did Josh suddenly forget whom Kris is too? -.- ;P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------

-Raike began to run over the chain of events that had occurred the past few days. First, he arrived in Balice, and was saved by his long lost brother Sky. Then, they formed a team, to kick zombie arse all over Balice, building safe houses, and meeting Joe and Dizzy. Then as if by fate, he meets up with the old gang of shifters again, along with that time traveler. They were all attacked by numerous zombies, again. Then Yui or Yue...whatever, they show up talking about how Miharu has some sort of hidden power.

Raike took them back to his safe house, which was where Odessa left the group, and they passed though a hidden tunnel. In that tunnel, they had met some mysterious girl, who seemed to have vanished as soon as she appeared. Then those fury filled pokemon attacked, and were defeated, with Raike saving two. Then the S.W.A.T. chick appeared, and the group learned the city was about to be blown to kingdom come. Then the other S.W.A.T. people appeared and began to light us up with their snipers.

Can't forget about himself and Sky gaining time and space abilities. Finally, we got the hell out of there, and were now in some sort of mansion, supposedly owned by Josh? This just scored a 10 on his ish-O-meter. Raike walked over to Miharu and Nightmare, a slight smile on his face.-

"Well, didn't I say I was going to get you out alive... well it wasn't really me, but it counts... right?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu rolled her eyes as Raike came up to her and said, "Well, didn't I say I was going to get you out alive... well it wasn't really me, but it counts... right?"

"First of all, not really. Second of all, I probably would not have needed Raike's help anyways, although it appears that I did not do entirely that much at Balice City. Nice vacation spot, by the way, Nightmare."

Nightmare held up two hands in surrender. "Hey, I got to kill a lot of things, and you got to do a ******** trick. I don't know what you are complaining about."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "I knew I should have gone to the Unova region."

Nightmare shrugged. "You probably would have ended up going on a journey instead of taking a rest from the battle scene. Then become the league champion of the Unova region as well, then you'd be champion of two regions, plus being a gym leader and no way that the pokemon league is going to go for that." Nightmare paused, before grinning. "Let's head to UNOVA!"

Miharu rolled her eyes. Three in twenty seconds. Not entirely her best record (twenty in twenty-five seconds), but was still pretty good. "Might as well play this out. Plus, with the missiles, the virus probably spread to everywhere anyways."

Nightmare blinked. "What missiles?"

"For a split second, I thought I saw missiles coming out of the plane that was heading towards Balice City. Mentally calculating what they probably had done, as in destroyed the whole entire city, instead of killing the virus, they probably blew it away and with the power of the explosion to destroy an entire city, one as big as that, they just probably spread the virus around the world in twenty seconds flat." Miharu crossed her arms and scowled. "Idiots. This is like Crocodile Tears all over again. Except, Alex Rider did not drown the virus." Miharu paused. "Which probably would have worked better. Although, we could have just pulled a Generator Rex and created a 'Bug Jar'."

Nightmare blinked. "You read Alex Rider and watch Generator Rex?"

"When I am bored. Which happens a lot actually. Alex Rider is awesome and Generator Rex is still a pretty good series," Miharu argued. "Psych is way better though."

Nightmare shook his head sadly. "You have been corrupted. You poor poor wo-girl."

"Shut it."

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Random conversations...

-----

I paused at the mention of Unova. I turned to see Nightmare talking to Miharu. Nightmare shrugged, "You probably would have ended up going on a journey instead of taking a rest from the battle scene. Then become the league champion of the Unova region as well, then you'd be champion of two regions, plus being a gym leader and no way that the pokemon league is going to go for that." Nightmare paused, before grinning. "Let's head to UNOVA!"

"Uhh, sorry. You'd have to get through me if you want to become champion of Unova." I countered. I wouldn't let Miharu of all people beat me in my own region. Miharu then went on to say how the virus was probably spread, then went on to talk about a kids show and books.

"Okay, hold it. The virus, spreading?" My face paled a bit. That wasn't very good. "Also, wow. You watch kids shows?" I just had to add that before the day got worse.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu smirked at turn to Kris. "Not that hard right? And yes, with the velocity with the missiles, plus there was probably only a twenty-eighty chance anyways of it killing the virus, it has probably spread everywhere by now." Miharu paused. "And only when I am bored! I guess this is what Yue meant when I was more carefree than the rest...Wait, how did I know that? She never said that here right?"

Suddenly, Yue was behind Miharu and patted her on the shoulder. "Hmm, your powers are coming more quickly than I imagined. Not only are you more carefree than the rest, it seems that you have faced the most hardships."

Miharu blinked. "How does that equal up? Should it not be that the one who is more carefree is the one who faced the least hardships?"

Yue shook her head. "It depends on how each one takes it. It also depends on what happened to you. I think either you or the Clow Card Miharu is my favorite."

"What? Clow Card?"

Yue waved a hand. "Never mind. You don't need to know."

Back