• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum dragonite's trade thread

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    the pokemon i wanted r

shiny jirachi
    shiny giratina
    shiny dialga
    shiny groudon
    pokeplaza shiny lucario
    jbhf manaphy
    jap bonus disc ageto celebi (this is the pokemon i was talking bout)
    fareaway mew not shiny
    draco meteor jirachi
    shiny riolu (this is if you dont want to trade you celebi in the list)

and use my pearl fc its on my signature.

sorry to sound rude but u never answered my question bout the celebi :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Ok for the Shiny's use my Pearl FC We will do those last and because the Celebi is worth 2 I will only give you 2 of your wanted Shiny's and take the 2 shiny's off for a future trade The Celebi is worth 2 event so I can only give you 2 shiny Pokemon rather than all 4 of them. I will register you now and register on Pearl after we do the Diamond events. We will do the Diamond events first then we will clone my events and I will have you clone the 2 shiny's you want the most. I want all legends on my Diamond so transfer all events on to my Diamond and then I will get the 2 shinys for you to clone and trade back after. Thanks. Registering your FC and Getting your events now. See you on in a bit. Thanks.:)

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    ok could u take out the shiny groudon and the shiny dialga and trade me the other 2 shinys and cos im getting the celebi take out the rilou, and give me sometime to clone them ok. see u there.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    I am on my Pearl Now. I am ready. I had to switch. Do you voice chat? It would help me greatly.:) EDIT: My Pearl FC is in my Signature also. Thanks. See ya on.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    i would voice chat if u want to.

I always voice chat because if I am not here I can trade with you whenever you see me on Wi-Fi. I am usually not here until the evening so in the future if we have trades to complete just hop on Wi-Fi and we can still complete our trade. Just because I am not on the forums does not mean I can't trade. I am always on Wi-Fi so if you see me on just do a VC invite and I will respond.:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    You're letting me choose the shiny one? Heck yes! But wait a second. I have 3 other trades to do before this one, so let me get them done! ;)

Back