• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread

azoula

Trainer from Beginning
    Years
    Can u give me one of them:
    Mattle Ho-oh lv72. Nature: Hardy (UK)
    10JAHRE Latias lv70. Nature: Hardy (F)
    I can give u
    Mew lvl 30 from pokemon event 07 or
    Blaziken lvl 100 with 32 ribbons or
    Surfing Pikachu lvl 50 OT:POKETOPIA or
    Shiny Dialga lvl 100 Named Runny Butt (I took it from Wi-Fi) or
    Celebi lvl 60 With JP name or
    a Manaphy Egg

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    i have unlocked the groudon but havent bothered to catch it, if you aren't going anywhere soon then i can try to catch it and trade it. Or i have some other legendaries

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    im going to be here for a bit cos i want to update my thread. so if u could cn u catch it. and can u put out a list of pokemon u can trade me.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Sure i'll try to catch it, i don't have many high levels, but i have some legendaries that i dont really need; Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Zapdos, and mewtwo/raikou (but i would like to keep those two)
    And do you have the arceus/pichu that unlock the events? those are the ones i'm looking for

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    sure, i'm at groudon now, hopefully wont take long to catch it. took me 1 ultra ball to get mewtwo :P

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    lucky i had to use a master ball on the ho-oh i had it weakened fully and it was asleep and got out of almost 60 ultra balls.

Edit: i have to go and eat ill be back and hopfully u would have caught groudon by then. :)

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    can i trade the lugia for arceus now? might take a while for me to catch the groudon. then i can let you know later when i have groudon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    want to trade a shiny darkrai for a gud shiny pokemon ( any gud legendary lvl 100) No Hacks

Back