• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread!!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    since theyre just reg shinies. would you take eggmove pokes for your shinys?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Yes we are, just VM once you are done transferring, I'll be in the Wi-Fi room doing trades anyway :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Hey I need a Jirachi, Celebi, Arceus, and Palkia so I can finally have all 493 on my Soul Silver. Do you only accept shinies or can i trade you legendaries?

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • hey im lookin for a win2011 celebi so i cn do the zorua event on my black version i have a reshiram, zekrom, kyrem, lvl 50 kyogre frm HG, landorus lvl 70, i also hav DW pokemon i cn breed fojus let me knw :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    do you know the EVs of your shiny scizor?

i can trade you a fall2010 mew (jap) or a EUSMR09 Regigigas?

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • brica8: it really depends on what legendary pokemon you have and want to offer
    devilace372: your out of luck my friend i used my only event celebi on that event already sorry :(
    7Mufasa7: i do not know them but i can get them for you, i will pm you the ev's and iv's of scizor

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    ok cool.

also do you happen to have a jolly or adamant shiny beldum?

ok cool.

also do you happen to have a jolly or adamant shiny beldum?

Last edited:

platinum dragonite

Years
  • ill have a look for you
    also that scizor had great ivs and evs but the problem was that its secret id was 0 (i checked it with legit.exe) and im not sure if this pokemon is legit now :\

Edit: i dont have a shiny beldum with that nature, but what i can do is rng a shiny beldum with one of the natures you want :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    can you rng shiny any pokemon???

is it valid under the legit.exe?

platinum dragonite

Years
  • i can rng any pokemon i can breed so the beldum is level 1 when you get it, and yes legit said it was vaild but the secret id is 0 which is not normal and means its hacked :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    awww its hacked :( k nvrmnd...

can you rng for eggmoves/abilitys? and IVs?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    I have Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon and Regirock, all from emerald. I also have a Regigas. I traded a friend of mine a ho-oh and a shiny golem that I may be able to get back.

platinum dragonite

Years
  • 7mufasa7: i cant get the iv's i fail at doing that but i can get eggmoves and abilitys but i will breed the beldum with a hacked flawless ditto :)

brica8: has the rayquaza kyogre and groudon been used in battle or leveled up?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    wait forget the beldum lol.

can you get me a adamant shiny growlith with eggmoves morning sun and bodyslam? it needs to have the intimidate ability...

i have a SS rayquaza if your interested as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    The Rayquaza has been, it is currently level 73. I have another one at level 100 if that's better. Groudon and Kyogre have not been battled with or leveled, however I did teach Groudon cut for some strange reason lol. Also if you are able to clone pokemon then you can do so for what you trade me(if you decide to). I just want them so I can copy them to Pokemon Battle Revolution and then to my Pokemon White.

platinum dragonite

Years
  • 7mufasa7: yep i can do that i might have it by tomorrow :)

brica8: ok ill trade, i guess everyone needs to start somewhere :) ill trade for the rayquaza kyogre and the groudon, but i want to do the trade tomorrow and ill give you some clones back of them 3 pokemon. just pm me tomorrow and i will most likely be ready for the trade

Back