• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum leauge

Should i add....

• A battle frontier

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • An item shop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A pokemon Shop

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A point system

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    three more gyms for me to go. Ckn, Anime, and whoever is the replacement for the water gym.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    i dont know if ill be able to battle today anime as crimson can tell you my wifi is mucking up :((((

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    hey crimson that team you used against me do you use the same team for every battle because almost all of your pokes were able to OHKO grass types

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Its been pretty challenging here so far. My goal has been to defeat every league here.
    lol thats quite a goal u got there, and ull prbly be able to pull it off ^^

Well all i can say is .....MAGIKARP USE HYPERBEAM....What do you mean you dont hyperbeam?

uhhh.... lol? Acctually thatd be a spectical... at lvl 100 a magikarp should learn hyper beam

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I think you should give Pikachu_Dance the water gym Anime. He is a competent battler from what I've seen, and water hold up as one the three best mono-types thanks to having loads of water Pokemon who don't share the usual weaknesses, and as well as most of them being naturally bulky (which is one of the reasons why water is hugely better than grass, not to mention that 3 types resist water while 7 resist grass).

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I feel like I understand the battling code now that I know what most of the rules mean. Can I challenge Pikachu-dance for the water leader position?

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Yea...no.Hes the leader so its for a badge + Pikachu-dance i have a question about the rule

No restrictions apart from no hacks and only 3 UBERs aloud, the combination of Dialga Palkia and Giratina is not aloud [S-HIGHLIGHT]only 2 can be level 100s[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    You know wifi battles are Set lvl 50 or set lvl 100

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    hey crimson that team you used against me do you use the same team for every battle because almost all of your pokes were able to OHKO grass types

Yeah, right now that's my regular team. Some of them have good ivs in addition so that helped a ton. I think I can improve on it a lot more. Maybe even swap out a poke or 2 but other than that its fairly balanced. You didn't get to see my normal lead because of the 5 verus 6 thing. Its my favorite lead of all time.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Yeah, right now that's my regular team. Some of them have good ivs in addition so that helped a ton. I think I can improve on it a lot more. Maybe even swap out a poke or 2 but other than that its fairly balanced. You didn't get to see my normal lead because of the 5 verus 6 thing. Its my favorite lead of all time.

yeh it is pretty versatile but also very unfortunate for me.....drago, physcic, bug. all hard for grass to deal with

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Yea...no.Hes the leader so its for a badge + Pikachu-dance i have a question about the rule

Maybe I am thinking of somebody else with Pikachu in their name then. I mean using ubers and not knowing about set level is one thing, but disallowing a combination of three dragons aka disallowing a means of getting an easy win; a Banded Mence could take out the dragon trio single handedly with Outrage.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years

Well, that means my whole team of EV'd water pokes was a waste of time and are useless until you can battle.
    There a reason you listen to greene like he's god?

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    no offence but i really dont think pikachu's up to the job requirements....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back