• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum leauge

Should i add....

• A battle frontier

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • An item shop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A pokemon Shop

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A point system

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
Years
  • Yea it was a pretty good match !!

and i think there is 7 bc natedog left his league right Aero.?
    can i take his place then please !!

ckn that match with leingod was like funfunfun !!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years

Firstly dude, he left his position on the H&S league. This is the Platinum League. Also, Aero is not in charge of this nor the H&S League. His league is the Aero League.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • lol thats good but it would be pointless to elect you a gym leader since your like one of our few challengers

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years

I wanna ask Anime if I could be a Gym Leader, but I still want to battle the league =/

But then again i don't ever see any other Gym leaders except CKN, Edge, and Anime on here >=[

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • o so ur the electric gym temorarily? in that case just find someone for the job man

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • well you cant be the owner of the gym, the fire leader, and the electric leader... thats kinda weird

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • o ok but dnt you think you could still give someone on here that potenial chance? i mean i understand thats your brother but you never know how good some of these guys are. and we dnt know how good your bro is so yeah... and if your gonna say well he can beat you well that doesnt help because we dnt kno how good you are.... have you even battled anyone yet??

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • How about Skythur??? He is a really good battler and he hasn't really challenged this league much so I think he would be perfect for it.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
    Years
  • guys listen if anyone wants to battle you have to wait cuz im moving so yea when im doen ill msg here k?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back