• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum National Challenges

Years
    • Age 30
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    Anyone can battle here.
    The battles are either lv. 30-35 50-60 and 70-100

Last edited:

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • dude, why d u explain something that i belive EVERYBODY know? whats u goal posting this?

sorry if it sounds rude

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • dude, why d u explain something that i belive EVERYBODY know? whats u goal posting this?

sorry if it sounds rude

You are only telling it as it is dude and I agree. It's a rather pointless thread anyway; either you want a battle and it should be in the quick battle thread or else you are trying to start a toruney or something else in which case you need permission. Just in case you didn't know.

Years
    • Age 30
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    ill edit it.*making 25 characters(at least)*
    and plus theres probably some idiot that doesnt know that.

i tried to delete earlier but theres no delete button when i pressed edit it ONLY edits.
    oh the only thing that you dont know is azelf only has special moves so a pokemon with mirror coat is strong against azelf.

You are only telling it as it is dude and I agree. It's a rather pointless thread anyway; either you want a battle and it should be in the quick battle thread or else you are trying to start a toruney or something else in which case you need permission. Just in case you didn't know.
    oh ok well i didnt know that

Last edited:

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • ill edit it.*making 25 characters(at least)*
    and plus theres probably some idiot that doesnt know that.

i tried to delete earlier but theres no delete button when i pressed edit it ONLY edits.
    oh the only thing that you dont know is azelf only has special moves so a pokemon with mirror coat is strong against azelf.

oh ok well i didnt know that

man, got 2 things to tell ya. first, everybody that has less 1 month playing pokemon know the weaknesses, besides, u mean that a person beggining to play pokemon is an idiot?

nd da second thing is, man, i agree with ya that mirror coat sucks, but (in my personal oppinion) azelf sucks too

Back