• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum (no$gba) urgent problem question!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Yesterday, I was playing the game, got up until the 6th badge and saved the game, closed the no$gba application and went to bed. Now I woke up, loaded no$gba and chose the same cartridge (.nds file), however, like in every Pokemon game, it didn't give me the option of either starting a new game or loading a previous game, it simply kept going to the new game screen talking with Prof. Rowan and all... I checked and yes, I have the .sav file, how can I continue the game?

P.S. This is the Platinum "a bit more English" patched rom version.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    lol when you load the game file you then have to load the save file did you do that?

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    Well, I've got the same problem and it's really annoying:S. However, if you just play the full Japan version it will work

Back