• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum team options

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Hi, I've recently started to think about starting a new game in Platinum. So what I want to have is some team options to complete the main game. But they must include a glalie, and a starter pokemon's final evolution. Please also, if you can, include levels that you believe they should be before I face the pokemon league, and good movesets.

Thanks a lot, Concordevc10

Years
    Hello Concordevc10.

I am afraid we won't be able to help you in this board, but if you pop over to In-Game Team Help, located in Competitive Battling Center, this will better suit your needs.

However, there is a problem with your request. The rules of the thread that you would be posting in, which is In-Game Questions, requires you to have a team that other members can improve on, as asking for a full team isn't allowed.

If you are unsure on anything, feel free to ask the moderator of that section, who is Wolflare, they will be able to help.

As for now, I will close this.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back