• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
  • My game runs faster with the 'unlimited mhz disaster 50%' setting than 10% or 100%. Maybe my pc can't handle the 10% setting. No$ says 60% but in most buildings, it feels very close to 100. Feels alot faster outside too. With this speed the game is playable, except for the fact i cant save. :P

Are the bios and/or firmware even necessary? I only have no$ and it runs well. except for the saving.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    The new 2.4b has problems, when you select load game, the screen is black. Now pkmd is unplayable. I'll download 2.4a from somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yes, I also had that problem, might have to wait for another future version or continue playing the 2.4a.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    The new 2.4b has problems, when you select load game, the screen is black. Now pkmd is unplayable. I'll download 2.4a from somewhere.

Yes it is still playable, it is because the new version don't require patched roms, so you can save and load just of your original rom

Just download the rom again unrar it with the same name as you're patched version and you van load your game

Years
  • Yes I finally found a working version of NO$GBA to play Pearl & Diamond but one thing that needs sorting is the outside going at a low FPS coz it is like slow but one thing is a can load the saves!

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • I love Diamond (but it´s not as good as red and blue)
    Just one question: Do I have to go and check out every house to get everything I need (like HMs and such)?
    Because I really don´t want to do that, cause it´s soooooo slow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I used Ideas 1.0.1.6 and play diamond and you see your spites but the graphics has bad background. I got pkmn diamond without a patch even a endrypts patch. The save game work including load.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2017
    i found a much faster ds emulator e.x if u have 256ram it will go about normal speed and if u got 2gb u will run as fast as if u are holding down the speed bot ten down on a vba if u want it email me at [email protected] it also comes with a rom so thats y i cant say it her and u will have to start over

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Ok. I've been readin all 14 pages tryin to see if I can get No$GBA to go any faster haha. I have a 2.8 Ghz Processor, 2GB of ram, and a 256MB GeForce graphics card.. and the emulator still lags quite a bit. So I'm guessin that you have to have one hell of a computer to run this at normal playable speed at this stage of emulation?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    My computer is good as new now. Inside is alaways 100 and outside is 80-100 but mostly 100. my system is AMD athlon 64 3000+ 1.80, 512 of ram, and a All-in-wonder 32mb of video ram. the first lake is the slowest mines was 40-80.

Last edited:

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Yo, I´m in Eternal City now (haven´t got the 2nd Badge)
    but everytime I battle a Pokémon and I´m near to victory (last attack), let´s say I use Pursuit, it says --- used Pursuit, and then it freezes.HELP!!! please...

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    okay okay
    the real question on everyone mind is does any1 knows how to make the game faster
    The save I will look @ Blazichu to see if it work
    other than I will wait for the new version of no$gba.

I got a new ideas for any of the numbers, 1 and 5 are the fastest.

1. You need a fast cpu and a lot of memory.
    2. Wait for the next verson for a better speed.
    3. Using a bike or unlimted disater 10% (if you has fast computer) helps since the player walks slow.
    4. Scan your pc if there any of the virus.
    5. If you have a bad video card, get a good video card if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Yo, I´m in Eternal City now (haven´t got the 2nd Badge)
    but everytime I battle a Pokémon and I´m near to victory (last attack), let´s say I use Pursuit, it says --- used Pursuit, and then it freezes.HELP!!! please...

I first had that problem too, here's the solution:
    Turn on the emulators sound! Cos if it doesnt hear the pokemons cry when it faints, it wont continue until he hears it!

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Thanks, it works again^^
    But another question: Is it possible to link over the internet? (Wi-Fi-Connection)
    I want to battle other people, is it possible or not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back