• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I always go through Rock Tunnel without Flash, personally. I used to be able to do it in RBY, where things were actually pitch black. *good times*

Nick, get on with it.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Oh, sorry dudes. I've not been signing on a lot recently and I feel as though I have to quit this. Sorry.

lol, just kidding, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm at my dad's. And my Crystal one too, >.<

Jim, and anyone else who wants to talk, we need to get back in touch.

WHAT THE HECK!!!!! This team really isn't good you guys xDDD. I can't even get past Gary to get inside Indigo Plateau. His Charizard is a beast that spams flamethrower, and seeing all of our pokemon use special moves, he can take them all one by one. He jacked all of my money, also. >O

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    It didn't. I can't do it. I've cried and cried tried and tried. I just give up. Either we can end FireRed PPP like this, and start Ruby, or Emerald, or someone can beat the elite four. ;_; ;-; ;_;

Years
    If all else fails, I'd rather see the game 'sharked for TMs rather than just leaving it unfinished.

Lol, but wouldn't that be against PPP's rules?
    EDIT:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    If all else fails, I'd rather see the game 'sharked for TMs rather than just leaving it unfinished.

For the records, I suggested that to Nick anyway.

Years
    Heheh.. Sorry it took a while guys. It was so hard to level them up. I also had some personal plans too.

Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Our team!

Jolteon owned Lorelei's team. His Thunder never missed too. Also, he leveled up twice in the league since I used him a lot.

He beat Charizard with a couple of Surfs. (It was funny how Charizard kept spamming Fire Blast to this guy, and it dealt about 20 damage?)

Good ol' Hitmonlee...

It was annoying to level him up...

I only used him when I had to Poison someone.

I love his Hypnosis+Dream Eater combo!

Box:
    No changes except for...

ODDBALLZ Lv49
    Spark, Selfdestruct, Rollout, Swift

AERODACTYL ♂ Lv5
    Wing Attack

Here is the save:

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I agree. I will sort out a RSE version within the next few days. Probably Emerald. Any Objections?

Back