• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Playing Japanese HGSS

Check the internet around this week =]
I downloaded Platinum 3 days before the Japanese release =]
Ill download them as soon as they are released in roms, if anyone knows where, tell me =P
Ill buy Soul Silver when the Europe version is released ^_^
Silver was my first game I ever played when I was a year of 5. I will buy Soul Silver again ^^ We didnt see anything of Kanto right? I hope it wont be messed up =[
Johto took longer than Kanto, Kanto was easy in G/S/C, you could not enter the stairst of the Lavender Tower and the Silph. Co. I hope they changed it ^^'

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
  • Check the internet around this week =]
    I downloaded Platinum 3 days before the Japanese release =]
    Ill download them as soon as they are released in roms, if anyone knows where, tell me =P
    Ill buy Soul Silver when the Europe version is released ^_^
    Silver was my first game I ever played when I was a year of 5. I will buy Soul Silver again ^^ We didnt see anything of Kanto right? I hope it wont be messed up =[
    Johto took longer than Kanto, Kanto was easy in G/S/C, you could not enter the stairst of the Lavender Tower and the Silph. Co. I hope they changed it ^^'

That's what i've been doing this last week or so, it mainly consisted of searching 'Pokemon Heart Gold Rom', 'Pokemon Heart Gold Rom leaked' and other variations, i also searched on the japanese google just incase (i copied the japanese name of heart gold and put 'rom' after it), still haven't found one yet, i'll be searching for the rest of the week whenver i'm on the internet

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Did I forgot to say that I will be downloading them too?
    It looks like I forgot XD! Yeah, I will be playing the japanese AND the english versions after downloading. I usually find them after 4-5 days have passed from their release dates.
    (They are not available where I live and my Dad's not ready to buy them online...:()

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • That's what i've been doing this last week or so, it mainly consisted of searching 'Pokemon Heart Gold Rom', 'Pokemon Heart Gold Rom leaked' and other variations, i also searched on the japanese google just incase (i copied the japanese name of heart gold and put 'rom' after it), still haven't found one yet, i'll be searching for the rest of the week whenver i'm on the internet

If you can't read Japanese...how in God's name do you expect to find a leak on the Japanese Google?! LOL

I think if it'll be leaked, late tomorrow afternoon/tomorrow night (Thurs. in Japan) would make a bit of sense. But Platinum was leaked 4 or 5 days before release date, so...

The Game will come out- or at least be leaked probably Friday night, then it really wouldn't be a leak, just dumped at release, lol.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • If you can't read Japanese...how in God's name do you expect to find a leak on the Japanese Google?! LOL

I think if it'll be leaked, late tomorrow afternoon/tomorrow night (Thurs. in Japan) would make a bit of sense. But Platinum was leaked 4 or 5 days before release date, so...

The Game will come out- or at least be leaked probably Friday night, then it really wouldn't be a leak, just dumped at release, lol.

I copied the japanese name from bulbapedia and inserted it onto japanese google lol

Years
  • well from what i can see... the japanese have it... and in rom form... but they're being a bunch of selfish buggers... 2ch is where its hiding... and up until just now /v/ was fighting with them XD

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • well from what i can see... the japanese have it... and in rom form... but they're being a bunch of selfish buggers... 2ch is where its hiding... and up until just now /v/ was fighting with them XD

I think it was just a troll. Nobody's been able to access the FTP server where it's supposedly located.

Er...I guess I'd better stop talking about a leak before I get B& lol

Isao

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    I'm importing it. I don't know Japanese but honestly? I've played the original game and, although they're will be a multitude of changes, a good amount of it will remain the same. If there's something I need to know so desperately, I can find out what it means online.

Also, fan translations pop up after the Japanese release so it isn't all that big of a deal. I plan to keep a record of names and things so I can distinguish between people but yeah. ^^

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I'm not. Through I will be looking forward to what people discover/find.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • i'm playing the japanese version now, i thought i would be bugged by not understanding what the people are saying but i just play the game and guess what they're saying

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I have a ROM of it, but it's kinda glitchy. I think the music might be experiencing slowdown...for those who have hard copies of the game, does the music seem to move at a relatively slow tempo, or it this a poor-quality ROM?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im playing it and Im stuck. WEhat do I do after I beat Falkner? I cant move Sudowoodo either.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    can someone tell me where to find Elm's assistant after the Violet Gym battle?

nvm he was hiding in the darn pokemart instead of the pokecenter

Last edited:

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Even though its going to be a long wait I will probably wait until it comes out in English.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • I'm importing, and I can semi-read Japanese. As long as Kanji doesn't rear its ugly head I'll be fine. ._.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • Am I the only one not playing a japanese ROM/import and waiting for the official Spring 2010 U.S. release?

Back