• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing to Win

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Online games bring out the worst in me. Although I don't expect to win every time, I do strive for personal victories in team games. I always prefer to come out with a positive kill/death ratio. And I get distraught if I can't. But I always try to remember that you can't have a good game every time.

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
    Years
  • I used to play cod to win, but I've come to hate the games (1: because I'd get mad at everything. 2: I disliked the changes in mw2 and always hoped they'd go away with each game.)
    Now I find I play to complete a self imposed challenge.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I play it to win it but not very good at playing them I always in a low compatibility to win games i suck on playing games please help me here. I get very mad when theres a hard part when i cant get through a part of the game.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    In games like Super Smash Bros Brawl or Virtua Tennis, I can get extremely competitive and focus entirely on winning and nothing else. That's just my personality, haha. In other games, though, there's no such feeling. I guess when I'm racing with a friend I try to get through the game faster and win, but that's much more casual. I haven't explored the vast and dangerous world that is online gaming, but I have gone for a few spins on my Naruto game for Xbox. All I can say from those experiences is it isn't a good feeling when you have a gigantic urge to succeed but you just aren't good enough, lmao.

Back