• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing with 3D

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I'm practicing Meta but I could not find many tuts so finally after playing around with it for hours I got this:

pichuchu.png

http://roconza.deviantart.com/art/Praticing-on-Pichu-128109585 to see the Flash with different angles.

I know it's not to great or complex bit it's my first real 3D model C+C please

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The first thing I noticed was that the lines for Pichu's head aren't smooth enough and have very sharp tips, most notably around the cheeks. I also noticed that Pichu's eyes aren't nearly big enough. If you look at Pichu's artwork, you'll see that Pichu's eyes are fairly large to give it a baby-look. You also probably should've put a hint of a tail near the back to make it look more realistic. If you look at a dog (not to try and say Pichu looks anything like a dog, of course), even when it's facing you, you can still sort of see the tip of the tail.

On another note, Pichu's ears are done perfectly.

This is very nice for your first 3D Pokémon.​

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • 3D Pokemon are cool =]
    The outline from the bottom of the ear and the whole head, needs to be smoothed out (like what Shinji said). It would of been better if you use Pichu's normal mouth

:t354:TG

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Well; at first glance it looks great, but if you look at it carefully, you'll notice a few errors.

It seems like you created it using the line tool, which is fine, but the Pichu is somewhat deformed. The edges are pointy and unrealistic. Also, like mentioned before, the eyes should be slightly bigger. Besides those, the model is perfect. The shading is great, and I know shading is important when making 3D models.

Back